Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
dalitis8 said:
You only have one half-decent side to refer to, and you make it sound like it was a grand omission on my part. Sure I remember that game (AC Milan) but I thought it not so worthy of mention.

Yes, because you spanked that half-decent side left and right last autumn. Geebus.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
:lol:

You excel in being pedantic (childish)

You only have one half-decent side to refer to, and you make it sound like it was a grand omission on my part. Sure I remember that game (AC Milan) but I thought it not so worthy of mention.

Even if we do a gourd of honor for you at the Camp Nou, you are getting beat and outplayed for another 90mns afterwards.

The fact that you are ready to claim that a team that beats Mourinho's most expensively assembled Real Madrid as a routine, and may even claim a 3rd CL in 4 seasons, will be considered a fluke by the pundits and fans alike, reveals your total lack of integrity or any grasp of systematic argumentation. I am really sorry that no serious discussion can be attempted with you.

gourd of honor :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

Wonder where were you when we played Milan last season ? asleep i presume

when you post too much created shit you are bound to lose sense of reality

Yes the CL is big for us ( not for you ) you are the nouveau riche of the CL ..and the catalans always preferred the domestic title for so many political reason..
stop posting repetitive stuff , Catalans will always honor the domestic title for what it represent so no the most blue blooded Catalans are quite depressed with the outcome (stop jerking off Cesc and read a bit about your true fans ) , and in your case if you win the CL this season with the difference still 10 points OR More people WILL NEVER Look at you as the best team in the world but another Liverpool case .
already in the Madrid press they are doing the calculation for your guard of honor , we need 16 points so you can do us another one in Camp Nou
get it ?

I prefer the Liga, im sure most cules on the forum do so as well, dalitis just has a CL fetish.

Saying that people would view us as another Liverpool shows just how butthurt you are.

Maria

I prefer the Liga, im sure most cules on the forum do so as well, dalitis just has a CL fetish.

Saying that people would view us as another Liverpool shows just how butthurt you are.

He could have said Real Madrid or Ac Milan just as well..I'm sure that IF we win the CL we couldn't sleap at night just because we might be compared with that club.

B

barcelonista

Liverpool? If we won the CL this season, we'd do something your club hasn't done since 1960: retaining the European Cup.

dalitis8

Banned
When Di Stefano's Madrid won 5 European Cups on the trot and only 2 leagues, the world went: "What a massive fluke these dudes must be"

This is the "logical thrust" behind Beast's latest brain-fart...

House of Flies

Instead of saying anything constructive, like for example telling your friend, that he is hypocrite, you revolve around a typo.

Your worth as a debater is summarized by staff like this.

staff

you are killing me :lol:

sorry dalitis8, i am not a master debater like yourself

dalitis8

Banned
staff

you are killing me :lol:

sorry dalitis8, i am not a master debater like yourself

Always mixed the spelling of staff and stuff. So what? I spell a million words correctly and also use the English language appropriately. But above all, there is consistency in my lines of argument. You, and some of your friends, change your views, whenever it fits your feelings, or your friends' feelings.

Last edited:

House of Flies

my bad as I couldnt conjure up gems like these-
----------
There are two types of fans
One who understand football
While others hate Cesc
---

totally my bad

Beast

The Observer
Beast, I'm not going to argue with your logic when you talk about the league title..like I said, La Liga should always come first. But you are aware that you won your last CLs without winning the league too..just like Milan did in 2007. I suppose you didn't think that RM was the best team in the world back then either.

And about the guard of honour..is that a requirement for the teams in La Liga when they welcome the champions? Or is just a sign of appreciation like the one you offered us in the Supercup? I'm asking because I don't know the rules as good as you do..

The league itself was very different in the late 90's early 2000 Maria
you had the super Depor, Valencia etc even teams like Sociedad for example lost the league in 2003 in the very last day to us . it was a totally different competition than now where both of our teams dominate the competition by a massive point difference
between 1998 to 2002 Real Madrid was arguably the best team in the world (especially between 99-2002/03 to be more precise )as Barca was in the last 4 years

If you win the CL you will be the best team in Europe naturally but if you couple it with a massive point difference between you & the first spot not i don't think you will be branded the best team in the world like last year for example same way you look differently about recent teams which just won the CL , right ? it's still a massive feature but don't tell me you would be happy if you end up 15-16 points behind Real (not you the person who is repeating himself like a broken record in every topic )

Yes the Guard of Honor is a Sportsmanship must no matter how bad is the relation between both clubs , the first team that play the champions after the title is guaranteed must do the Guard of Honor or be slammed from everybody
it's different than the Supercup appreciation , it's done inside the league competition .. for Laporta credit when it was due on Barca and the players wanted to wear white shirts written on it "Animo Milito "to escape the scene of Barca players doing the guard of honor he went down and gave them shit as reported " you lost the title , you have to be men enough to do the honorable thing and wear our kits in congratulating them "
Usually rival teams try to escape that possibility by trying to avoid the calculation being correct before they meet each other

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Real Madrid winning the league would mean they are the best team in Spain... But the ref's contribution is really huge in their success

B

barcelonista

If you win the CL you will be the best team in Europe naturally but if you couple it with a massive point difference between you & the first spot not i don't think you will be branded the best team in the world like last year for example

Clutching at straws. If we win the CL and beat you in Camp Nou in the Liga once again, there won't even be any discussions like that. 10 or 20 points, doesn't matter. As a matter of fact, it's actually YOU who are the "Liverpool". You know, fluking a trophy in one single season. You know why? Here is your reminder:

cups.png

Beast

The Observer
Clutching at straws. If we win the CL and beat you in Camp Nou in the Liga once again, there won't even be any discussions like that. 10 or 20 points, doesn't matter. As a matter of fact, it's actually YOU who are the "Liverpool". You know, fluking a trophy in one single season. You know why? Here is your reminder:

cups.png

Dear oh oh dear..

When was the last time teams were introduced by saying "they won 20 supercups "??

All those trophies don't matter .. it's the CL , the liga followed by the Copa.. all those 1 /2 game trophies are nice for collection but no one lose sleep over them

I'm sure Liverpool but before them Barcelona would love to show 31 League titles and 9 Champions league trophy , but they can't and you can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans