Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Past is past my friend. In that case if you are counting, 13 out of 16 trophies in 3.5 years. You have two years left and you have to win another 12 trophies ( + Super Cup) to match our greatness. We are expecting a lot from Mourinho ;)

Good luck matching that. ;)

THIS!

Der Kaiser

If they win this year's liga and fail to beat barcelona in the return liga match and in a possible CL meeting, they will have won one of the ugliest titles in recent years... clearly not the best team, help from the refs, disgusting players, biggest douche in the game as a coach. I'm starting to lose all what's left of my respect for the capital club.

Beast

The Observer
Past is past my friend. In that case if you are counting, 13 out of 16 trophies in 3.5 years. You have two years left and you have to win another 12 trophies ( + Super Cup) to match our greatness. We are expecting a lot from Mourinho ;)

Good luck matching that. ;)

I don't need Jose or other to match the 16 out of 16 trophies...it never matter how many super cups you win at the end nor it gives you any lead in anything
CL + Liga followed by Copa Del rey from a distance .. that's 9 trophies .. the rest are usualy and always were micky mouse cups.. excellent consistency from Barca to win all available trophies no doubt it's an impressive record but to think it matters one iota how many super X or Y 2 games trophies you won good luck convincing anyone with that

We don't have 2 years left we have a history and future of trophies and if past is past your present is the Copa Del ray final , Equal chances in the Cl and a lost liga..
that's the now anything else is actually your past as it is our past ;)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I don't need Jose or other to match the 16 out of 16 trophies...it never matter how many super cups you win at the end nor it gives you any lead in anything
CL + Liga followed by Copa Del rey from a distance .. that's 9 trophies .. the rest are usualy and always were micky mouse cups.. excellent consistency from Barca to win all available trophies no doubt it's an impressive record but to think it matters one iota how many super X or Y 2 games trophies you won good luck convincing anyone with that

We don't have 2 years left we have a history and future of trophies and if past is past your present is the Copa Del ray final , Equal chances in the Cl and a lost liga..
that's the now anything else is actually your past as it is our past ;)

We won - Two Champions Leagues, three Ligas, two Club World Cups, two European Super Cups, one King’s Cup and three Spanish Super Cups.Now,

Point 1 ) You are deciding which trophies are most important and which aren't !

What I think - If you think these are the trophies which aren't important liks Kings Cup or Super Cups, then Why do you compete for it considering Barca & Madrid both faces huge heavy schedule and there are so many injuries. Precisely, you compete for it and then if you win , you always add those trophies to your statistics to give it a great shiny look and you compete hard for it. But if you lose , its just the reverse psychology.

Point 2) YOu are the one who brought up `History` of 9 Cls , we didn't

What I think - You have your own perspective of `History` for your sake of argument. And we have ours . So if you can talk about 9 Cls , then we can also talk about 13 trophies won out of 16 in 3.5 years . Whereas you won only 1 trophy and you have two years or 2.5 years left to match our greatness. If you think the cycle is changing ....

Point 3) Wishing us good luck - We can wish good luck in the same manner you did with your 9 Cl theory, like our 13 trophies :lol: that`s pointless. isn't it ? I think you got my point ;)

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Beast, give it up dude, stop living in the past. Sure, madrid may have won 9 European Cups, but 6 were in black and white.

X

xaviniesta

if CDR trophy is so called mickeymouse cup, then why did you celebrate it as if you won the CL or something :rofl1:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
If they win this year's liga and fail to beat barcelona in the return liga match and in a possible CL meeting, they will have won one of the ugliest titles in recent years... clearly not the best team, help from the refs, disgusting players, biggest douche in the game as a coach. I'm starting to lose all what's left of my respect for the capital club.

They outplayed Barcelona in the last classico. You got very lucky.

Yugi

we outplayed them in every other clasico in past 3.5 years except super cup on madrid ground, hell we even outplayed them when they won Mickemouse CDR final and than celebrated it like they won Galactic-federations cup
what an argument you have my friend

M

mitkoa7x

Beast is grasping at straws, if RM had won the Supercopa he would be bragging left and right.

dalitis8

Banned
They outplayed Barcelona in the last classico. You got very lucky.

Because they were playing for their lives.

The Madrid fans were booing both Mou and Christiano. The Madrid papers were openly discussing his departure and his utter failure to deal with us.

We just got used to beating Madrid.

But when the time comes in the Champions League, we will show them who is boss for yet another time.

dalitis8

Banned
Beast is grasping at straws, if RM had won the Supercopa he would be bragging left and right.

What he does not understand, or he pretends that he does not understand, is that the Supercopa had extra prestige because it was a Clasico supercopa.

Even when our team was just back from holidays, they still could not beat us.

dalitis8

Banned
Equal chances in the Cl

That is not what the bookmakers believe:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/winner

In fact, people who actually put their money where their mouths are, believe that Barca have twice the chances that Madrid have in winning the biggest prize.

Wanna know why this is so, despite the fact that we are 10 points behind you in the league? Because people have seen the two sides go head-to-head. They have seen the way you 've won some of your Liga games, they know we had injuries and the like, and those facts are at least partly reflected in the betting prices.

:wave:

Beast

The Observer
That is not what the bookmakers believe:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/winner

In fact, people who actually put their money where their mouths are, believe that Barca have twice the chances that Madrid have in winning the biggest prize.

Wanna know why this is so, despite the fact that we are 10 points behind you in the league? Because people have seen the two sides go head-to-head. They have seen the way you 've won some of your Liga games, they know we had injuries and the like, and those facts are at least partly reflected in the betting prices.

:wave:

If the bookmakers say that than it must be true ...oh great Nostradamus

remind me what was the odds for la liga :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans