Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

1308171852002.jpg

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Beast

The Observer
why the fuck is Mou wearing football studs!? Pretending he used to be a player once upon a time!?

I don't know which one is sadder ?
the fact that you don't know he once was a player or that the picture is a clear photoshop and only you among the members that missed it?

X

xaviniesta

why should we know some players from portugese 7th division from 20 years ago

:pep:

Last edited:
E

estranged

i think he played in the Portuguese 7th division....once upon a time

anyways, found this interesting, David Silva on rumors of a tranfer to madrid:

"If Real Madrid didn't want to sign me I don't know why these rumours came out, with accusations being thrown around," he said. "My conscience is clear and I have always been professional.

"That whole affair didn't anger me but it puzzled me greatly. There was an interest but then Real tried to cover it up with that. But I am calm and very happy to have taken the decision I did. Neither Barcelona nor Real made any move. It was City who made a move for me and that is why I am here. I went where I was wanted."

After selling David Villa to Barcelona, Valencia president Manuel Llorente revealed that his cash-strapped club would have got the best price possible for Silva, but that the deal with Real went south as soon as Jose Mourinho arrived.

"Real Madrid were willing to sign Silva but with the change of coach, everything stopped. It was then that Manchester City came in and we reached a deal," Llorente said. "We had several discussions with Madrid for the transfer of Silva and they wanted him. But one day they called us and told us their priorities had changed."

Silva has gone on to become one of the best players in the Premier League and is favourite to land the Player of the Year award at the end of the season. Indeed, the Spanish international is certain that he made the right decision and says he is not thinking of a return to La Liga.

"I was happy at Valencia but because of circumstances I had to leave," he said. "City put their faith in me more strongly than anyone else and I made the right decision. Mancini has given me total confidence and that's very important for a player, while I am very happy that my team-mates are adapting to my game.

"I am very happy in England, I have two years left on my contract and I want to see it out. Right now I don't want to return home, I'm enjoying myself and the people have treated me marvellously - and I hope to enjoy it much more. You enjoy football to the maximum here."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans