Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He has been sold every summer, but he always stays and comes back with a bang. At first his problem was that he was Calderon purchase. Then Ronaldo came in to claim Pichichis and Higuain outscored him. Then he outshone Benzema for a year and a half playing to Ronaldo's strengths. Then, he had the back injury which really put a major question mark over him.

I'd be a little destroyed if he leaves, actually very destroyed.

P

PhilS

Quite a battle put up by Betis, until near the end. In La Liga, the little team has to live with the big team being allowed an additional goalie when that is what they need to preserve their win. In the Premier League today, the little team, Swansea, got a correct, close offsides call against the big team, Man City, to preserve their win at the end.

La Liga needs serious reform, soon.

adil_909

[youtube]sPghmaCt8l8[/youtube]

would love for some madrid fan to explain WHY this was not a penalty? anyone?

Last edited:

gingerless

Quite a battle put up by Betis, until near the end. In La Liga, the little team has to live with the big team being allowed an additional goalie when that is what they need to preserve their win. In the Premier League today, the little team, Swansea, got a correct, close offsides call against the big team, Man City, to preserve their win at the end.

La Liga needs serious reform, soon.

honestly can't they just throw out these fucking retarded refs and in with the new? wasn't the ref at today's barca game new? i sure liked him :p

as for higuain, i really hope he leaves real

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
honestly can't they just throw out these fucking retarded refs and in with the new? wasn't the ref at today's barca game new? i sure liked him :p

as for higuain, i really hope he leaves real

the ref who was in charge of the 2nd half of real madrid game was a 3rd division referee who was so bad at refereeing that apparently he had to dumped. But unfortunately he was back for RM game .

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If we could count some of the most blatant errors in Madrid's favour and right them, we'd be just 4 points behind... Let's say that Rayo, Betis and Valencia had been awarded the clear penalty calls and transformed them into goals therefore drawing those matches... Yeah I know I'm leaving out some other errors like Getafe and Mallorca, but let's count those as the errors ref make, like in some other La Liga matches, so basically "shit happens" kinda thing...

For us the uncalled penalty against Atlético evens out with the one against Espanyol and let's count matches against Valencia and Getafe (disallowed goal) as the above mentioned fuckups just not to get greedy... I can't recall any other match where our opposition got shafted, so help me on this one...

The point is that I don't deny Madrid are having a tremendous season and to this moment they deserve being first, it's the difference in points that is bothering me, it just shouldn't be that big and it is very annoying that the refs are casting a shadow over it... Not saying its part of some conspiracy or ref bribing, just the ref mistakes are making the difference in points something that should not be...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Selective I see.

Either way, it never works like this because even uncalled fouls change the course of the match let alone goals. So all these hypothetical tables are worth...nothing. Not even worth the time it took you to make that post.

ricknattery

Selective I see.

Either way, it never works like this because even uncalled fouls change the course of the match let alone goals. So all these hypothetical tables are worth...nothing. Not even worth the time it took you to make that post.

In this Liga, I can find 5 more times the amount of wrong and biased decisions going your way than the amount of decisions going Barca's way any madridista could find. That alone should open your eyes

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Selective I see.

It was just an observation/opinion, of course hypothetical tables are worth nothing but that doesn't mean I can't take my time to make them... Sorry that crawled up your butt hole...

X

xaviniesta

its only worth when its in the last minute, like a last minute disallowed goal and you lose the game. but otherwise yes, it's hypothetical, the game is still 90mins long. many things could happen..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
In this Liga, I can find 5 more times the amount of wrong and biased decisions going your way than the amount of decisions going Barca's way any madridista could find. That alone should open your eyes

Because you look for them, to mask over your team's failures in the league. I saw all the wrong decisions that small teams have suffered against us, not that I disagree with all your observations I just don't count them all. There are decisions like the wrong offside call against Mallorca, would have made the game 2-0 into the second half, and theoretically far from our reach.

Not to mention that I do not trust your count or anyone else's because these numbers do not suggest how many calls, like wrong foul calls have also gone against us or for us. The same applies to your team, but nobody is counting partly because we don't care and partly because we are on top.

It was just an observation/opinion, of course hypothetical tables are worth nothing but that doesn't mean I can't take my time to make them... Sorry that crawled up your butt hole...

See, it did not. I am just saying that repeating that hypothetical table with rendered points from your own calculations, disregarding that those corrected calls may not even change the outcome, proves nothing except a waste of time.

In the next 3-4 weeks we might lose the league, who knows, anything can happen in football. All it takes is 3 terrible decisions against us, and 3 decisions for you and the table is in your favor. But when the league is over, I am sure everything will be in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans