Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

You do realise it's impossible for the referee to be in the right spot every single time? There is that much he can do to be in the right position to stop the play after an incident. Ball always travels faster than a human and one can not predict what you're supposed to be paying attention to when the ball is struck. Assistant sure saw this based on what? When it comes to things happening in the middle sectors of penalty area the main referee is closer to the incident than the linesman. Plus you never know whether a player won't block his view.

Referees don't have 15 angle replays. How do you expect them to catch that handball? Even Betis manager admitted ref shouldn't be blamed.

because the linesman had clear view of that situation with no player on his way. something similar when spain got a penalty for handball vs scotland last year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OywcUjO3G8 (sergio ramos hit the arm btw)

and yes, the referees train every day their positional play that no player would stand on their way or view. they know that they can't use that excuse that the player stand on my way. it's their job to get the best view and position to judge. thats the difference between a world class referee and a 3rd league referee who is replacing iturralde who cant even run 90 minutes.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
You do realise it's impossible for the referee to be in the right spot every single time? There is that much he can do to be in the right position to stop the play after an incident. Ball always travels faster than a human and one can not predict what you're supposed to be paying attention to when the ball is struck. Assistant sure saw this based on what? When it comes to things happening in the middle sectors of penalty area the main referee is closer to the incident than the linesman. Plus you never know whether a player won't block his view.

Referees don't have 15 angle replays. How do you expect them to catch that handball? Even Betis manager admitted ref shouldn't be blamed.

That's a 3rd division referee for you. Ask your club, why did they allow this to happen ? He is a 3rd division referee , he was so bad , that he was dumped out. Dont give all the childish and nonsense excuses wolfy , it's their fucking job to be at the right place. if they aren't its their fault because its also their responsibility and profession at the first place.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Why are you so angry? All you did was spend two hours on match days watching football, you barely ran. Calm down. It is only football.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Why are you so angry? All you did was spend two hours on match days watching football, you barely ran. Calm down. It is only football.

Not angry man. Not at all. Just a bit frustrating saying the same thing over and over again . yet, a new version comes up everytime. :S

X

xaviniesta

for your knowing raed, i'm a referee myself too (with papers and all that stuff) so i'm into this thing very much. you know that if you have been in charge, you see the game a lot differently. i know that. becuase i used to be like most of us are about the referees. but i wanted to do that because i wanted to see the game also at referees standpoint. and the referees job is a science of itself actually. there are so many little things that i never knew before. it's a really fascianating job but also ungrateful.

and i could say that i'm probably the only person here who have actually read the 'laws of the game'

El Gato

Villarato!
xaviniesta said:
because the linesman had clear view of that situation with no player on his way. something similar when spain got a penalty for handball vs scotland last year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OywcUjO3G8 (sergio ramos hit the arm btw)

and yes, the referees train every day their positional play that no player would stand on their way or view. they know that they can't use that excuse that the player stand on my way. it's their job to get the best view and position to judge. thats the difference between a world class referee and a 3rd league referee who is replacing iturralde who cant even run 90 minutes.

That's a 3rd division referee for you. Ask your club, why did they allow this to happen ? The referee is not a 3rd division referee , he was so bad , that he was dumped out. Dont give all the childish and nonsense excuses wolfy , it's their fucking job to be at the right place. if they aren't its their fault because its also their responsibility and profession at the first place.

Yes, which is why every foul in the penalty box during corner kicks is called in every match where refereeing is 5x the refereeing in Lliga. Gain some perspective, seriously.. There isn't always a perfect positioning for every situation. You can only do so much to be able to notice particular areas of the pitch to be covered by you and the linesman.

When a shot is the case and when a leg and arm are so close to each other in reality and in perspective of a replay there is not a percent of a chance to call that situation the right way at first sight. And the linesman tales.. Gawd... It happened in the mid-sector of the penalty area and there was no way he would have been able to call that justly at first sight. Absolutely zero chance.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
for your knowing raed, i'm a referee myself too (with papers and all that stuff) so i'm into this thing very much. you know that if you have been in charge, you see the game a lot differently. i know that. becuase i used to be like most of us are about the referees. but i wanted to do that because i wanted to see the game also at referees standpoint. and the referees job is a science of itself actually. there are so many little things that i never knew before. it's a really fascianating job but also ungrateful.

and i could say that i'm probably the only person here who have actually read the 'laws of the game'

Respect.

But I am sure if Pepe is screaming in your face, you'd shit your pants brown and never find your cards. :p

adil_909

Respect.

But I am sure if Pepe is screaming in your face, you'd shit your pants brown and never find your cards. :p

pepe screaming in people's faces would make the refs job easy, just pull out the red card and walk away. but thats not how he operates. he'll have a clever stomp there, crunching tackle there, and then the rest of the team jumps in to make sure that pepe does not get sent off. you guys have perfected the art of getting away with obvious infractions, turned it into an art form.

El Gato

Villarato!
he'll have a clever stomp there, crunching tackle there, and then the rest of the team jumps in to make sure that pepe does not get sent off. you guys have perfected the art of getting away with obvious infractions, turned it into an art form.

Being a dodger is a common thing in football. Players tend to grab each other's balls and stop on each other's heels while in the corner situations. Don't make it sound like RM invented it man ;)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Being a dodger is a common thing in football. Players tend to grab each other's balls and stop on each other's heels while in the corner situations. Don't make it sound like RM invented it man ;)
They didn't invent it... They mastered it. Mother fuckers :angry:

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco

Oh. Is that all you need to be a referee these days?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Boiling people --> Uzbek Gov't --> Uzbek team --> Barcelona --> Barcelona fan --> Adil_909

Makes perfect sense.

UberNjufer

Clever in the same sense Messi using hand to score a goal that counted. Intentional as hell blatant but the referee missed it.
i'm sorry which one is that,i can only remember our 2 goals disallowed against at. madrid for 2 handballs which were far far far far less obvious,and yes messi also got a yellow for it.GO FIGURE :fool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans