Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

The Ramos one was very cheeky, it was very clever from horseface to keep his arm close to his body which actually made sure the ball never went past him after it hit his thigh.
:rofl1:

cant....stop...laughing.....

i mean you want force us to belive this shit, but do you even belive that yourself :lol:

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

the images are right here. if you are saying that the ball hit the top of his thigh, it would never bounce back 5-6 meters like that, it would go in the air and towards the goal. it would only bouce back when it hits a like a wall (in this case the hand), not the top of his thigh.

Last edited:

gingerless

tbh this type of ultra slow mo from 9 billion different angles is pathetic.

can't there be some sort of referee rotational system or something? i want some german refs... any but spanish tbh

X

xaviniesta

i just wanted to show that the ball would never bouce back like that if it hits the top of his thigh.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I never said the ball didn't hit his arm, it did. In some angles it looks like it hit his thigh first and in some angles it doesn't. But it definitely hit his arm for sure.

M

mitkoa7x

Whether the ball touched his thigh (the contact is minimal at best) is irrelevant cuz he clearly stops the movement of the ball towards the goal with an outstretched arm. Absolutely clear penalty.

X

xaviniesta

then just be a man enough and say it was handball+pen+red card and lets end this bullshit here.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
tbh this type of ultra slow mo from 9 billion different angles is pathetic.

can't there be some sort of referee rotational system or something? i want some german refs... any but spanish tbh

I think that's a great idea. refs should be trained in one location for all of Europe. consistency across the continent. and just like in the Euros and the World Cup, a referee should never referee a match where his native country is invovled. all refs should be accountable to the head of UEFA or FIFA or whatever.

Yaotzin

I think that's a great idea. refs should be trained in one location for all of Europe. consistency across the continent. and just like in the Euros and the World Cup, a referee should never referee a match where his native country is invovled. all refs should be accountable to the head of UEFA or FIFA or whatever.
A bigger pool to choose from would certainly be nice, but much more important is some transparency. The Germans having interviews with the refs on their decisions, is a step in the right direction.

The whole attitude of "the ref is the LAW, he must be obeyed and not questioned!" is fucking awful. I blame the English, since they have the same crap in cricket.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Do you want to blame the English for everything?

And the idea of an Italian referee away from home to pocket a nice big fat pay check from some sketchy owner in England is hilarious.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
A bigger pool to choose from would certainly be nice, but much more important is some transparency. The Germans having interviews with the refs on their decisions, is a step in the right direction.

The whole attitude of "the ref is the LAW, he must be obeyed and not questioned!" is fucking awful. I blame the English, since they have the same crap in cricket.

Except in cricket they have the third umpire and the DRS system where each team have 3 opportunities per innings to question a decision. Plus more often than not the Umpire in cricket is usually right anyway.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

And the idea of an Italian referee away from home to pocket a nice big fat pay check from some sketchy owner in England is hilarious.

I agree they can pocket a nice big fat pay check for some sketchy owner in their own country...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Answer the question Raed. Xaviniesta asked something. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans