Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Madridistas are cunts... doesn't matter if they are resident here. take it cunts, accept it's conspiracy or GTFO :angry:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Madridistas are cunts... doesn't matter if they are resident here. take it cunts, accept it's conspiracy or GTFO :angry:

You are angry. Understandable . But we must not get to their level. Should maintain ourselves. :) Also to defend you, if "hijo de puta" is not an insult and Pepe not getting 4 match bans , then from now on you can abuse anyone without any fear of suspension of any sorts . :p

Clks

All this controversy and heat around the Clasico is happening because of Mourinho and his obsession with taking, or trying to at least, all of the credit away from the opposing team. "It was luck", "It was the referee", "It was the rain", "It was..." etc. The only time he couldn't really complain about anything was in the first Clasico (The 5-0) but even then he insisted that the gap between the two teams is not as big as it seems. After getting mauled but a majestic performance he had the guts to say something like that. On top of that, his way of cannibalizing a game and making it revolve around referee decisions while he persists his players play a more than simply aggressive role is really getting on the nerves of our players and it shows.

Some would argue that this is entertainment, and i would agree if it didn't reach the heights it did this and last season. There's a nastiness behind Mourinhos game that is really repulsive and makes all of his accomplishments seem like nothing to me.

Pepe Silvia

If only Pep took a more active role like Mourinho.

Zlatan is right, Pep has no balls. :troll:

Seriously though, this is exactly why Mourinho is the best manager in the world if you care about results first.
I hate that everything you said here is true. Well, Pep definitely has balls, but he clearly is being shut up by Rosell who is a giant, selfish Puss...

Clks

I hate that everything you said here is true. Well, Pep definitely has balls, but he clearly is being shut up by Rosell who is a giant, selfish Puss...

Pep emulating Mourinho would only make the Club look like a joke, same as Madrid right now. The refs are bad, yes. That's a problem for the RFEF, not Mourinho or Pep, to solve. Also, the favoritism towards the Capital Club should be expected, not to the degree it reached this season but in general. Just sayin.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Pep will never jump in this fight and make it more dirty. he totally understands the values of the institution and also a spokesperson of the club having an international image. Will make it worse tbh.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pep will never jump in this fight and make it more dirty. he totally understands the values of the institution and also a spokesperson of the club having an international image. Will make it worse tbh.

When you are a saint, expect to get martyred.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
When you are a saint, expect to get martyred.

Not really. Its not martyrdom . If we can win the CL and reply them back with performance or beat them again in Classico , then that's the proper answer. Pep against Mourinho is not. That's what is happening for last few years. Did we talk or did we make it dirty ever ? And where we are today is just because of our performance. Club can raise the voice, but for the goodwill and international image , Guardiola should not. He is the Classic factor of Barca.

Pepe Silvia

I understand keeping things classy and remaining true to your gentleman roots, but staying quiet when your club is getting butt fxcked constantly by Madrid's political muscle is disgraceful in and of itself.

Pepe got 1-2 match ban when by the rule book (you posted) he should have 4-8 match ban. Why would calling that out be considered dirty??? That's what I want to know... please someone enlighten me to Pep/Rosell's theory about remaining quiet about such atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans