Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledzep

nice one Maria! great job again on giving facts instead of shitty illusions :beer2:

oh and
La Furia said:
Pep here sounds like Rafa Benitez
:lol:

just as retarded as the "Pekerman "I chose Julio Cruz over Messi" is a good coach" post

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Suit yourself..it's not like I have an alterior motive to lie. You are free to read the thread and form an opinion(that is if you haven't already).

Maria, I swear I have a husband for you. His name is Dalitis.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
as the only Canadian who (correctly) compared Pep's rant to Wayne Gretzky's rant (with similar results) I think it's obvious who the most "Canadian" Canadian is here.

#justsayin

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
None sense, but when I was like 9 I was attacked by my best friend girl in that cage with balls and slides, I do not know what it is called. She jumped me from behind and had me pinned. I thought she is stupid for trying to pin me but I tried breaking free and she was stronger than I was. SOOOO embarrassing. So I had to pretend I was having an asthma attack so she would get off me.

:D

Pepe Silvia

None sense, but when I was like 9 I was attacked by my best friend girl in that cage with balls and slides, I do not know what it is called. She jumped me from behind and had me pinned. I thought she is stupid for trying to pin me but I tried breaking free and she was stronger than I was. SOOOO embarrassing. So I had to pretend I was having an asthma attack so she would get off me.

:D
I raced a girl in a sprint when I was 10 and got smoked. I had to pretend I didn't try but inside I died a little bit :lol:

dalitis8

Banned
well according to Pep the league is the priority and the more important title. so no, you try again.

It's called taking the pressure off.

Do you seriously take everything he says literally?

Btw, he has not made any such statement recently.

And Messi and Xavi said many times that the CL is the thing.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Us guys aye? With our wangs and superiority complexes. Always underestimating women. The Women have always been in charge, because men are weak.

Talking about weak men, it looks as though I'm in the right thread for that.

Fourteen

Monster Masch

I understand your obsession with the CL, Dalitis, most seasons its a great tournament, its the glamorous side of European football. But league success has always been the number 1 target.

gingerless

shut up everybody here comes the groom. maria quick, mask your face

Fourteen

Monster Masch
1690751_o.gif

Korben DALITIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans