Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
But anyway, this whole talk is useless. Madrid are playing fair and square along with the rest of the league, rightfully on top with 6 points. What the fuck is all the fuss about, I forgot?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
No the complaining wasn't because Madrid's cards were revoked or rescinded (is this the word?) it was because Barcelona do not get the same. Real Madrid and Barcelona always appealed cards, and a lot of the times they succeeded.

Again you forgot to use this emotion > :troll:

And Barcelona doesn't ask for the same shit of what you are being able to do since the beginning. now go get some sadburry bitches. ican understand your frustration. :p

JonM

You do understand that we are playing in a same league ? You do understand if your rival gets favoritism in any sort that would be an indirect/direct minus effect on you ? You do understand the rules should be fair for everyone ? You do understand for the same offence kluivert got banned for 4 matches in 1999 when he was a barcelona player ? you do understand that not only Pepe , we have other visual evidences to show throughout the season Madrid got huge benefits from the referees ? you do understand that we are barcelona fans and we do get hurt and get angry to see this happening against us ?

Yes to all the questions. I'm just as annoyed and frustrated as anyone. I'm also depressingly realistic because I believe we're in a lose-lose situation.

Maria

But anyway, this whole talk is useless. Madrid are playing fair and square along with the rest of the league, rightfully on top with 6 points. What the fuck is all the fuss about, I forgot?
You are rightfully on top of the league, yes..but after what happend in mallorca-rm, betis-rm or valencia-barcelona the dif in pts shouldn't be bigger of 3.
Anyway..I'm kind of dissapointed to see no madridista criticizing Mou..but I am even more dissapointed by the cules who are saying that Pep should behave like Mou.

JonM

Real Madrid said:
"We're woried about the disparity of criteria because the referee's performance was disproportionate"

"We at the club find it striking and are worried about the referee's different standards, and it makes us share the perplexity of the coaching staff and the players regarding what happened at El Madrigal."

"We share in the indignation and perplexity of the team, and we believe Madridistas do too. The referee's performance was incredibly rigorous with us, sending off Rui Faria simply for applauding in support of Cristiano Ronaldo. The same goes for Ozil, a kid who is always a clean player. Nevertheless, at the Reyno de Navarra Stadium, he overlooked much more serious actions, such as Guardiola grabbing the linesman's arm and some players' open and fervent protests against refereeing decisions... We find this striking and it worries us."

"We're not addressing the match result, but the referee's attitude towards us, which had him constantly focusing on what was going on in our team's coaching area. We are not focusing on specific actions because many things happen in a game of football, but what calls our attention is how much he focused on an area away from the main action in the game."

"Real Madrid will continue to fight because they never give up. We will continue to fight to achieve our objectives because we are in an enviable situation. Nothing and no one will make us stop in our pursuit of the dreams of Madridistas. No one at the club can feel nervous about what happened because we have a six point lead. We just believe certain actions during the match didn't do justice to what really happened."

"Pepe has been rightly suspended on occasion, but this time he was booked after being assaulted. That also worries us. Players are subjected to great pressure and some of their reactions are understandable. We simply wish to be able to fight in the same conditions as every other team. We want all actions to be assessed the same way."

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...f_and_the_players_about_what_happened_at_.htm

:lol: at the whole statement.

I can't believe they will continue to fight! Such bravery! Being only 6 points up, I would have thrown the towel already!

"We simply wish to be able to fight in the same conditions as every other team" :blowup:

M

mitkoa7x

Incredible how they managed to get in the victim role, maybe that was their plan all along....

X

xaviniesta

lets just all laught at real madrid

1O0

makes me so happy to be a cule and not a madridista btw : )

jairzinho

Pepe suspended for two games. Ha !!!. He deserves it. Not for what he said about the referees but just for being such a complete ass.

gingerless

If only Pep took a more active role like Mourinho.

Zlatan is right, Pep has no balls. :troll:

Seriously though, this is exactly why Mourinho is the best manager in the world if you care about results first.

how is having madrid running the rfef mourinho's genius exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans