Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
"This shows the world RM is the best team ever, much better than Barca who just had lucky win. Barca is stupid, boring poor football. Messi is overrated. CR7 is better, strong, better freekick, header and much better team player. Hala Madrid"

A comment after the win for real and I have to say, when he puts it like that, what can I do other than agree? PK7>messi and RL > lucky Barca.

What?

MaestroXavi

The servant
Varane really is talented,unfortunately he plays for Madrid :(.
But at least we are trying to get a quality CB this year to replace Puyol in the long run.
Pique has officially had his worst season EVER lets hope next season things change.
I lost hope for the liga this year but the next will be very different for both us and Madrid.
We will probably win the liga next year but this year I want the point difference to be below 4 or 5.
:laliga:<-----------this will be ours as long as the referees don't cheat us as badly as this year although arguebly madrid deserved to be top.
I also feel as if the attack and midfield transfer sessions should just stop.Sometimes I think Barca just buy players for the fun of it.And now should just focus on buying good RB's LB's and CB's
Dream signings are:Van der Wiel (if Dani leaves of course)Thiago Silva/Hummels and Jordi Alba.
Getting off topic :stv004:
Anyway Varane is quality and I could very well see him as one of Madrid's biggest players in the long run so long as he plays now,even if he doesn't play full games the bit by bit experience will help him improve greatly.

ledzep

we've got Montoya (absoultely terrific performance in todays game make me optimistic about his future) - LB is the least of our defensive replacement concerns right now. Thiago Silva who has 4 years left in contract will definetaly be overpricedand. as for Hummels he seems to young of a defender to be bought yet. we need someone much more experienced - I wish we get Kompany - ideal choice to replace Puyi, but he'll be overpriced too :(

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
we've got Montoya, LB is the least of our defensive replacement concerns right now. Thiago Silva who has 4 years left in contract will definetaly be overpricedand. as for Hummels he seems to young of a defender to be bought yet.
um Montoya is RB... And arguebly LB is the biggest concerns we have for next season

ledzep

I meant Montoya RB, misspeling.
as for LB, I aint sure of Muniesa, having Adriano there is not enough obviously. So, losing Abidal sucks b/c we need replacements in both CB and LB. I'd hope to get a versatile replacement for that.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yeah, the defense was horrible just watching the game like Mallorca's defense, midfield and forwards...

Really Madrid is just too good. I don't see you guys losing another one for the rest of the season on your way to the league/CL double.

dalitis8

Banned
Yeah, the defense was horrible just watching the game like Mallorca's defense, midfield and forwards...

:lol:

Mallorca was average today.

Sociedad were utterly shambolic.

And mark my words, APOEL Nicosia will make it much harder for you than what Sodiedad did last night.

Manuel Traquete

And mark my words, APOEL Nicosia will make it much harder for you than what Sodiedad did last night.

That's hardly surprising though. There's a reason why Real Sociedad are fighting against relegation in La Liga while APOEL are in the last 8 of European football's greatest club competition.

dalitis8

Banned
That's hardly surprising though. There's a reason why Real Sociedad are fighting against relegation in La Liga while APOEL are in the last 8 of European football's greatest club competition.

No.

Apoel has lesser players than Sociedad. But they will somehow make it much more difficult for Madrid (in the GSP stadium at least)

OK, granted, Sociedad were so crap tonight, that is will not be an achievement to play better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans