Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I'm sorry but this is football not a giveaway charity..

if you wanted Ribery all that time we did you wait till now ? we haven't you signed him or agreed fee with Bayern a long time ago ? instead you waited till Real elections is over and we started buying ..
i said before it's a stupid excuse from Laporta.. you had the chance to finish up everything before the season ends especially that you had a legit administration while we waited to declare one ..
If you really wanted Ribery (it was rumored you agreed a deal back in Feb ) you could have signed with B Munich back in march or April..
same way Perez finished Kaka deal a long time ago ..so don't blame Real for splashing out to re-build the team.. or should we wait till you decide when it is suitable for us to buy ?
it's lack of vision from Tix. IMO .. they had an extra ordinary season they thought last year success will be enough to lure whatever players you want...
they didn't expect Perez to pull such deals ..
now you either go into a bidding war with whoever want your targets (Ibra is your best bet since he is not under anyone radar except you ) or wait till the money drys out

where is Hasan ?? it's been a while.. try to get this Paki Eric Clapton lover...

i wonder who suggested Godin or Gonzalo as FB !!:lol: both are pure CB ...
Capedvilla is old , why would you buy a 31 year old FB ??

our best bet is getting back our ex-castilla Filipe but that would make Barca go crazy.. and i don't think we are after him.. but we have Opare.. and you can really play with one attacking FB..
i can come up with several ones from the ligue 1 like Taiwo from L'OM ..a Nigerian Roberto Carlos and one hell of a shot .. you can also consider Aly Cissokho the french LB who play for Porto
i don't see it as a priority compared to another CB

Yea obviously not left backs Gio, but to play next to Pepe, to strengthen the other side of the defence as a whole. I'd say that is the priority.

Capedvilla could fill in until we find a long term replacement.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
We could afford it if we use Marcelo and Torres together to cover for each other. Marcelo will have a lot of defensive duties, and that coming from a midfield will help Torres to make sure our left flank is solid. It is all down to tactics at the end of the day, but if we are going to use Marcelo or Torres on their own, Diarra better be awake 120% in case both of our wingers are on the other side of the field.

Spanish teams all generally play very good passing football, not all teams are Barcelona but I have seen some exquisite passing leading to some phenomenal goals almost every week by smaller teams. Even against us and Barcelona.

With Kaka at our disposal, we could afford to use one flank defensively. However I don't think that will ever happen. It worked well for SAF in the Champions League and I don't see why it wouldn't work for us.

Hassan TPAH

ok here goes... can only have one attack minded full back... the other has to be more defense minded... you look thru any great team over the past twenty years and thats the case... the only exception was the Real around 02 or some italian sides which have had both... but then you require two defensive minded central players... if we are gonna hev only diarra there... and maybe even with somebody like alonso alongside him i would prefer a left back who is more defensive and knows how to defend... i wouldnt mind capdevila. pellegrini knows him, he'll be a good short term solution till marcelo learns how to defend... anyway, i have grown fonder of marcelo, so he ought to be the backup for LB and LM... torres can cover both sides...

as far as the centre backs are concerned... as i told gala earlier, i am lookin at the two villareal guys (la liga experience and language... have performed well in the CL, especially agains the bigger teams - arsenal second game removed - and of course have played for pellegrini in his formation and he knows them... ) so either of those two wont be a bad option... apart from that, i am not a great fan of albiol, he is quite iffy... again, like capdevila these three guys can come for cheap tho... outside of that are the players we cant ger (well realistically cant... but considering perez who knows)... and in that list i am looking at chiellini, maybe even vidic...

but whom i would prefer is agger... 'pool are in the shit, he is a ball player and a very good one... really good in the air, and knows how to defend... and pool can live without him, i'd think, so they might be willing to sell...

as for the other midfielder... well, alonso is the only one good enough...

Beast

The Observer
Yea obviously not left backs Gio, but to play next to Pepe, to strengthen the other side of the defence as a whole. I'd say that is the priority.

Capedvilla could fill in until we find a long term replacement.

It is a priority considering we already have 2 CB guaranteed out of the club

i think it's down to Manuel Pellegerini to decide his targets.. so far we are tackling the front area.. i think the defenders will come later on once we start to offload those 9 players our admins spoke about

Cannavaro - out of contract signed for Juve
Salgado - out of contract
Saviola
VDV
Ruud
Heinze
Dudek (reports say he was offered an extension )
those are more or less known ...

then you have a selection of JaviGarcia -Drenthe-Gago-Guti-De La Red (Retirement in the pipeline ) ..
Huntelaar OR Negredo could be sold to raise money needed if a striker arrive .. same for Robben *replaced by another winger *
Sneijder more or less is the only one from the dutchies who could stay followed by Robben or Hunter.. it's really complicated

the safe are

Iker
Ramos
Pepe
Metz (could be sold )
Torres
Marcelo
Diarra
Lass
Sneijder
Higuain
Raul
Kaka
CR

Hassan TPAH

oh and also, i absolutely detest the fact that mr. cuntface is now at the club... i hate the guy's face, his selfish style, his prima donna attitude, his diving and then the protestations, and the fact that he is now worth more than two angels (kaka and zz)...

i know we are gonna recoup the money, but we are gonna have a lot more haters now too...

again, i was talking to gala and i said that i woulda loved to have had kaka after crynaldo... simply cuz then it;d been like a medicine... now i have a bad feeling in my mouth and gut... probably has something to do with the two day old pizza i just ate, but even beyond that...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Good to see you back Hassan.

As far as midfield goes I think we are good:

Sneijder
Robben
Kaka
C. Ronaldo
Diarra
M Diarra
Gago
Marcelo
Guti
Parejo
Javi Garcia
Ruben de la Red

Out:

VDV
Drenthe
Faubert

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
But then again, we should offload before we buy. We got stuck with Saviola last season and I don't want be stuck again. Also, I want to sell players before they get desperate to leave and moan which will reduce their price.

Hassan TPAH

i think after Villa we are going on a selling spree till august... in the meanwhile we might buy a coupla defenders in july, but loadsa ppl going tho... i just hope to God that higuain doesnt go

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Where would Guti go to? He isn't going to any lesser club and he is not moving out of the country, his whole family is there.

I'd always keep him though. With M Diarra back, Ronaldo on the flank and Marcelo rise to power, Guti always works in case Kaka falls injured. It was always the same story with Guti, he is very one dimensional, without width he is jack shit, but with it he is superb. Except, I have to keep in mind that what killed Guti was very same person and his idea, Galacticos.

Do you also have that sinking feeling that Higuain might be offloaded? Selling the Hunt will bring me so much pain, but selling Higgie will leave me bitter for a very, very long time.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Who is going to take him?

As annoying as it can get, we have a habit of keeping our players for a very long time even if they are downhill (except Hierro and Del Bosque because of the same man in charge).

Hassan TPAH

for guti, we could cut off one of his legs and make it see like an accident, then he'll havta leave the club...

what killed guti was his fucking attitude, nothing else... he has the attitude of a six year old heiress...

as for him being a replacement for kaka... considering we are gonna play this:

------DM----lass
cry-----kaka---higuain
---------villa

then we have raul to replace kaka... we could also have hunter/ruud as the frontman and villa just behind them... so why would we wanna keep him???

and i have the same feeling about hunter and higuain... i think them two, sneijder, ramos, pepe and iker ought to be safe no matter what...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans