Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan TPAH

yep i agree... i think that he wants to start from the summer of 2003 and erase the latter parts... pellerini in style and personality is sorta like del bosque... valdano also left around the same time (2004 i think)...

hopeful about the youth tho

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What becomes of our youth system? Can we concede the fact that we will not use them? Again? They serve nothing more than a bargaining chip?

Beast

The Observer
i personally will wait before passing a judgment .. to be fair Perez first era did witness plenty of youth team getting the chance.. the problem wasn't in them getting the chance.. the problem was the quality (pavon , Mejia,Portillo ..etc )

sadly the great generation came in a wrong time (soldado and co )

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I got a laugh out of beast this day is a success

who is going to coach madrid pelligrini or rinauldo

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
if Cristiano thinks that his little pouty BS act is going to work at RMadrid he is in for a rude awakening. Picture a petulant little child that just got dropped off at his stern grandmother's house.

Also, this team is still Raul's. I can't wait for next season. you think there have been fireworks in the offseason ... wait until the first string of poor results.

Beast

The Observer
we are going to hire you... every king need a clown.. hopefully when we officially hire you .. we might get more then one liner post and maybe some constructive contribution to the forum in 2-3 years

Beast

The Observer
if Cristiano thinks that his little pouty BS act is going to work at RMadrid he is in for a rude awakening. Picture a petulant little child that just got dropped off at his stern grandmother's house.

Also, this team is still Raul's. I can't wait for next season. you think there have been fireworks in the offseason ... wait until the first string of poor results.

Raul is out of the picture Irv.. and with all honesty .. all those who worked with CR praised his team spirit and professional approach something totally different from what you see on the pitch and i do mean everyone from Dr. Walter Di Salvo to Ruud to Heinze to Pepe

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
The contrast between Calderon and Perez couldn't be bigger. A whole summer of endless speculation and few results last year, 2 huge signings (regardless of whether you approve of them) concluded very swiftly this year. I wasn't much of a fan of the man, but he does get the job done.

Is everyone always up at this time around here, or is it simply because people are in a very different time zone?

Beast

The Observer
dang beast you got me i have no time for banter

ps i could coach reel madird

of course you can , i did coach my school football team when i was injured at the age of 17
.. are they your school football team ? it's a very nice name .. Reel Madird .. sounds like some sort of eel species

The contrast between Calderon and Perez couldn't be bigger. A whole summer of endless speculation and few results last year, 2 huge signings (regardless of whether you approve of them) concluded very swiftly this year. I wasn't much of a fan of the man, but he does get the job done.

Is everyone always up at this time around here, or is it simply because people are in a very different time zone?

the forum is active 24/7.. from different areas around the world..

welcome to the forum Abbaddo (strange name )

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
the forum is active 24/7.. from different areas around the world..

welcome to the forum Abbaddo (strange name )
I see... very nice indeed.

What makes you say my name is strange? It isn't all that different from yours when you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans