Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
it's a matter of faith.. some of the names should be sent out on loan to gain first team experience in small liga sides...
Barca are better then us in that aspect.. a lot better

for all what Valdano said.. he also said he likes Negredo a lot.. it's up to Negredo to decide his future.. either as first team sub (fight it with Higuain for the second spot beside Villa ) or go to another team

Warik

You have a fair few youth players below Castilla that could turn out quality...Been reading up on your youth system alot lately (hey i'm bored)...Though unsurprising for you about 2-3 of your best ones are in fact goal keepers. Though you still have Sarabia (AML), Jese (ST), Osede (CB), Ruben Molero (CB), Benavente (AM)....Though knowing you guys you'll fuck it up and they'll amount to little.

The problem with your youth system is in fact purely Real Madrid C and up (as in Castilla and your first team)...you can see the talents at the other levels...Your U18 side beat ours today in the final of a tournament 2-1 with Sarabia starring...So the talents there, its nurturing it in the upper levels of the system.

Last edited:

Galning

I wonder how Madrid will perform in the CL next season.
They got Kaká & Ronaldo.. god, maybe they'll even reach the semis.

Beast

The Observer
it's all down to Pellegerini.. u can have the best squad and the coach screw it up... it's too early to tell however i'm getting a good vibe about keeping most of the squad and buying and extra defender or two.. and skip Villa & co all together

Iker-Dudek - Codina (3 )

Torres-Ramos-pepe-Metzelder-Garay-Marcelo + 2 CB/LB (8)
Diarra- Lass -Sneijder-Robben-Kaka-Robben-Parjeo -C Ronaldo, De La Red Gago or Guti (10)

Raul-Higuain-Negredo-Huntelaar (4 )

out Saviola-Salgado-Ruud - Drenthe - Javi Garcia -VDV -Gago or Guti

25 squad players.. good to go ..we can keep Gago and Guti .. since Lass can cover up the RB position when needed

E

Esteve

We'll see. I can't see Barça losing this title unless we completely self-destruct. The team works so hard under Pep. That's the reason I'm so confident, we have great players who work hard.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Adidas is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nike when it comes down to football kits and shoes ..

you must have dropped acid, beastie.

adidas' kits, apart from the latest spain and argentina ones, are horrible!

nike consistently produce great looking kits. they had a sticky patch where they became obsessed with small bits of coloured trim (like the green on brasil's shirt, wtf?!) but they're getting back to basics. and of course what nike have above everyone else is the 05/06 barca kit which is fucking sexy as all helel. sexier than anything else ever.

On that basis, we should give Pepe number 45.

ahahaha, nice.

still, you could give pepe 155 and it wouldn't matter.

D5.

DEFENSIVE GOD.

Beast

The Observer
Meta there is no comparison.. Nike is way below Adidas when it comes to designs

and a big lol @ constantly produce good kits.. they don't even try...
your shirt is the same like every time you go for stripes.. par last year ( i liked it ) and
Barcelona+1999-00+Home+Centenary.png

^^ their best ever effort...
the rest are just "lets get the old shirts write season 09/10 and print " ...
Adidas put lots of effort in their design.. you can see the change in design in Real Madrid shirt every year..you can't even sense a difference between your home shirt for next season and 2 seasons ago ... zero creativity .. Adidas is way way better it's not even a subject for debate
their away effort par last 4 years gay shirts are much better as i mentioned.. u feel like Sala Martin or Dunga is the designer.. it get gayer each year

Spurs chairman will come on Monday to negotiate a deal for Huntelaar & Ruud

i hope they move to my fav EPL team.. this means Negredo will def. stay

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
if creativity means polo necks, pointless collars, kits which when taken onto club level leave one side blank with the sponsors logo in the middle and of course ridiculous trim, then I'll take boring old nike any day of the week.

adidas are right now where nike were 6 years ago. experimenting with pointless waffle and producing stupid kits.

at some point, they'll realise it's all bollocks and simplify and their kits will be great again. nike's designs are very simple, and the only reason we change our kits every year is to boost sales (it's kinda pathetic tbh). like I said, whatever else nike makes (and portugal's 2006 world cup kit was tasty, all their recent brazil efforts are great, united's kit rules, arsenal's, inter's home is solid and their away is AWESOME) they made our 05/06 home and away kits, and they're the best kits made anywhere ever.

so they win.

Barcastars.jpg

dummy.jpg

Beast

The Observer
it's hardly simplicity .. it's lack of creativity ... Adidas is light years ahead of nike whether in designs or fabrics used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans