Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
im now hoping that madrid sign craig bellamy, the necks on them shirts are so high the angry man lacking of a neck would have trouble breathing :)

beef-supreme

Adidas is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nike when it comes down to football kits and shoes ..

Football boots, yes.
But definitely not kits.
Look at Barca's kits of late. They've been so well designed. Now compare Chelsea and their stupid "Spartan Pecs", also Chelsea's cheap copy of our neon kit. I think the Milan kit is ugly as hell and that doesn't do Adidas any favours cause there aren't as many top clubs with Adidas as there are with Nike. Liverpool as well are pretty horrendous and ManU's kits are better.
As a brand, I like Adidas more. Boots also. But not kit designs imo.

Beast

The Observer
Football boots, yes.
But definitely not kits.
Look at Barca's kits of late. They've been so well designed. Now compare Chelsea and their stupid "Spartan Pecs", also Chelsea's cheap copy of our neon kit. I think the Milan kit is ugly as hell and that doesn't do Adidas any favours cause there aren't as many top clubs with Adidas as there are with Nike. Liverpool as well are pretty horrendous and ManU's kits are better.
As a brand, I like Adidas more. Boots also. But not kit designs imo.

i have to disagree there .. especially when it comes to Barca shirts.. next year shirts are..hmmmmm exactly the same.. i won't talk about your away shirts which resemble stewards/ambulance and airport employees over the years...
your shirts this year was a good compared to previous years.. Nike best shirts are usually Arsenal's .. with Man U , Barca and Inter are the worst by far IMO.. especially Inter away shirt which resembled the crusaders .. the innovation with nike is close to zero.. Adidas do one hell of a job with their kits with Real ,B Munich, Liverpool (i like them ) and Milan
Nike best works will always remain for the US market and US sports ...with all honesty you are a prime example of how nike screw up in kits sorry
even on the national level.. France-Spain- Germany (especially the 80's kit ) all great ideas... Holland WC 2006 was like looking in a 1950 match .. like Barca kits on club level.. Nike worst deed remain for Brazil..
with all that.. your away shirt the golden and grey ones couple of years ago and the one in your 100 year anniversary was Nike best work for Barca till today

I think it will be safe to say you're right. A shame but not surprising.

I think (not sure ) you might be in for a surprise.. remember the original model was built on Zidanes y pavones..

i think the likes of Negredo would stay ahead of Huntelaar.. unless Valdano meet a stumbling block and need to put Negredo in one of the other spanish players deal (Villa mainly )

Warik

I don't like either.

I'm unique.

My big gripe with Nike is the sizes. Always found I have to go one size up with Nike compared to every other brand.

Last edited:

Nándor

I think it will be safe to say you're right. A shame but not surprising.
I think (not sure ) you might be in for a surprise.. remember the original model was built on Zidanes y pavones..

i think the likes of Negredo would stay ahead of Huntelaar.. unless Valdano meet a stumbling block and need to put Negredo in one of the other spanish players deal (Villa mainly )

anyone read the interview with valdano saying that castilla is not good enough and that there are currently no castilla players good enough to join the first team???

i think that pretty much shows you what's their idea is gonna be...improving the level of castilla first before they throw them into the first team.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
in my opinion to get youth players to become first team players... you have to ease them into first team play and give them small pieces of play... which the castilla does not get a chance with so many madrid players that HAVE to be on the field..

Beast

The Observer
anyone read the interview with valdano saying that castilla is not good enough and that there are currently no castilla players good enough to join the first team???

i think that pretty much shows you what's their idea is gonna be...improving the level of castilla first before they throw them into the first team.

those who are very promising are younger then the older Castilla age.. and our better targets are sold with option to buy or on loan...

Nándor

those who are very promising are younger then the older Castilla age.. and our better targets are sold with option to buy or on loan...

so basically, they won't be used at madrids first team until they are ready. ready meaning after having spent some time on loan or sold with option to buy and not being used in any deals to get other players.
the current castilla system is not preparing them properly for real madrid first team action and i think that's what pérez & co. will try to work out before there is any new castilla player in the first team.

the castilla system needs to be given some time before the players can be used on a regular basis. they should not fuck up another generation (soldado, de la red and co.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans