Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Sick to death of Madrid's bollocks already and we still have 2 months to go. On a side note my mother has just had a holiday in Madiera. Guess what she bought me?

Beast

The Observer
No you do that. We generally treat them like shit and chuck on the rubbish heap unless they are Catalan.

:lol:

I'm somewhat critical of my nation of origin but I'm in no way a self-loathing Englishman, I just can't stand the victim culture which pervades the UK media which is desperate for a European anti-English conspiracy wherever it can formulate one. Read or listen to the UK media and you'd believe that everybody in football is out to get the poor little Premier League.
:yes: :beer2:
Die you ginger cunt!
Burn in hell you plastic Spaniard!

Sick to death of Madrid's bollocks already and we still have 2 months to go. On a side note my mother has just had a holiday in Madiera. Guess what she bought me?
ohh.. Mama Sunny spend her holiday in CR & Figo home town... :worthy:

Mighty close! A cheap ass lighter with a picture of CR on it. Mother always knows how to wind me up.

:lol::lol: your mother is admirable.. best mothers day gift would be a CR9 white Madrid shirt

E

Esteve

Beast, is it true Real Madrid are coming to Ireland to play Shamrock Rovers during the summer?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
ir ead the reel madird wage bill and they are going to be being just kaka and cristi rinauldo a combiuned million a week in the year 2013 2014 that is so much.. if rinauldo stays his whole contact he is set to make 107 mill euro...wooooow maybe he will buy newcastle after

Beast

The Observer
it's speculation diegomessi.. far from the truth ... if a club pay that much they will be bankrupted in a year... Kaka gets 200 K a week and CR is getting 160 K a week

Beast, is it true Real Madrid are coming to Ireland to play Shamrock Rovers during the summer?

i heard they are camping in Ireland .. don't know the exact dates or program yet..
i know they will play in NY and Toronto and playing in the peace cup with Seville and 2 other teams..

Will he wear number 9 at Madrid? Who's playing with 7 actually?

CR registered CR9 as brand name last summer (which some thought it's a hint that he is moving ) .. saviola was asked to vacate the number 9 shirt as well.. so it's CR9 in Madrid

the number 7 will stay with Raul till he retire .. there is no way we would ever do such a thing to Raul... not even Raul most hated critic will approve of that.. he is an icon.. washed up yes.. but he is an icon who should be treated with respect

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
if i was raul and had to give up that number for rinauldo.. that could cause tensions but then again these are grown men and professinals will a number really matter that much to them

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
if i was raul and had to give up that number for rinauldo.. that could cause tensions but then again these are grown men and professinals will a number really matter that much to them
This is Raul we are talking about he will sulk with Guti and others about it behind the scenes for months.

E

Esteve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans