Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esteve

Here's a question: Looking back at the Clásico in May, do you think signing the likes of Ronaldo & Villa first is clever? As you've said before, the signing of Kaká is important as you need a creative player to build the team around but how do you think your team will avoid being overrun when you look at Barça's midfield? Kaká & Ronaldo aren't the sort of players who'll put pressure on the opposition when not in possession.

R

Red Devil

Just thought Id post my thoughts on the current spending of Madrid . I think they and a certain other club have ruined the transfer market for everyone Uefa should empose a transfer cap to the point that no player can go for anymore than 40 million that way clubs can only rate there star men in open market.

The world seems to be full of these selfish billionares who care more for blowing billions on football players when there are children in Africa and Asia suffering its a disgrace.

B

blueduck

As much as I hate to admit it, Madrid will be awesome to watch next year.

Yes they will concede goals, but they will score alot more.

Beast

The Observer
Laporta: "Real Madrid buy great players, We make them."

absolutely freaking right !

don't buy Ribery and sell Alves & Henry then...
Laporta is nervous .. very nervous ..

Here's a question: Looking back at the Clásico in May, do you think signing the likes of Ronaldo & Villa first is clever? As you've said before, the signing of Kaká is important as you need a creative player to build the team around but how do you think your team will avoid being overrun when you look at Barça's midfield? Kaká & Ronaldo aren't the sort of players who'll put pressure on the opposition when not in possession.

you overrun a team by your midfield not by your forward line...
he who control the midfield control the game..
ATM Real Madrid midfield is very good.. you can easily stop last year team with Robben the only creative threat followed by Marcelo
. now you have Kaka-CR and Robben(or whoever replace him ) .. you add Villa & Higuain upfront and it's quite good ..

Just thought Id post my thoughts on the current spending of Madrid . I think they and a certain other club have ruined the transfer market for everyone Uefa should empose a transfer cap to the point that no player can go for anymore than 40 million that way clubs can only rate there star men in open market.

The world seems to be full of these selfish billionares who care more for blowing billions on football players when there are children in Africa and Asia suffering its a disgrace.

yeah.. agree.. so can you please give us back our 50 Million since you refused to sell for less ?

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Beast if that is the deal then Perez has done some amazing business. As good as Negredo and Granero are they had no future at Madrid whatever you guys might say. For Albiol as well they have done great, after splashing 150 odd million 20 is actually basically nothing. I would had thought they would push for at least 35 considering Albiol's age and talent+potential.

E

Esteve

No, that's what I mean. To control the likes of Xavi & Iniesta you need to put a serious amount of pressure on them. Otherwise, they'll run the show. Could Madrid control Barça's midfield? Back in May, it looked as if Madrid were playing without a midfield. They had to win & when they fell behind, they completely lost their shape. Surely with Kaká & Ronaldo, Madrid will go all out for the win again. Wouldn't the same thing happen? Wouldn't Xavi & Iniesta run riot?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i guess we will find out... i am already excited for the season WINTER SUCKS HERE! no footy hardly any sun

R

Red Devil

No, that's what I mean. To control the likes of Xavi & Iniesta you need to put a serious amount of pressure on them. Otherwise, they'll run the show. Could Madrid control Barça's midfield? Back in May, it looked as if Madrid were playing without a midfield. They had to win & when they fell behind, they completely lost their shape. Surely with Kaká & Ronaldo, Madrid will go all out for the win again. Wouldn't the same thing happen? Wouldn't Xavi & Iniesta run riot?

Ronaldo and Kaka are dangerous when there teams have the ball when they dont have the ball they struggle so Barca should be ok there is no better team at moving the ball then Barca .

Other than City :lol: not

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i beleive a maximum wage ceiling would not be a bad thing to keep players from getting to greedy and from agents holding clubs hostage... also maybe a maxmum amount ofmoney a team can spend in one transfer window... like summe 150 mill jan 75 mill?

Beast

The Observer

and that's the point of signing them... look did you see manage to control the ball in the classico or liverpool ? we couldn't not.. we had no one to give the ball to except Robben.. Rafa put Aurelio and Mascherano on him and it was game over...

with the current line up we can control the ball and not give it away...it will be a fucking awesome classico .. i foresee the tickets running out as soon as the schedule comes out..

Lemmi yes they will get rare chances but excellent bench.. however it's a great deal overall.. i hope it's true.. i also read we could be looking for Arbeloa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans