Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
guys no matter what we say madrid has a Sh*t load of money.. and it is not running out... we just have to keep playing our style, posses the ball and be patient.. when we play madrid keep the ball simple as that..

Lemmi

The Reckoner
considering people are talking about villa on his own for 35m AT LEAST, valencia would be doing themselves no favours valueing albiol that lightly.

guys no matter what we say madrid has a Sh*t load of money.. and it is not running out... we just have to keep playing our style, posses the ball and be patient.. when we play madrid keep the ball simple as that..

cheers mate, a big comfort :whatever:

E

Esteve

See that's where I see Barça winning it. Madrid may be able to hold the ball, but not as well as Barça can. No team can, not just saying that as a culé. We have two incredible passers of the ball who work off eachother. Also, when not in possession, I can see our midfield working harder. Look at Xavi in the CL final, for example. Not only did he stand out for his range of passing, his work rate was brilliant too.

Warik

2z6t6at.jpg

:lol:

E

Esteve

Sky Sports are acting the bollocks, saying Madrid are signing David Villa for £42mil. No one else, just Villa. That can't be true.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
did he think going to madrid would be good for his career? or did he just want to see what a big club felt like? poor guy

E

Esteve

I'm sure he'll go. Not for £42mil though. I'd love it if it did cost £42mil (cash), but it won't. If only Barça had shown an interest.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Do they not teach you any business economics or similar courses as a civil engineer student? That would be logical within your education.

They do, but not accounting and it is all given numbers, so in the case of Ronaldo I can only figure things out from the published numbers.

Bringing Ronaldo to Madrid isn't about sales of shirts to recap the money, it is about inviting business men to Madrid to negotiate terms and deals. Who knows what Real Madrid invests in? For all you know, Perez choose 15 directors of his choice and they could approve of him using Madrid money and invest it in his company and generate profits. And on that line of thinking..

See that's where I see Barça winning it. Madrid may be able to hold the ball, but not as well as Barça can. No team can, not just saying that as a culé. We have two incredible passers of the ball who work off eachother. Also, when not in possession, I can see our midfield working harder. Look at Xavi in the CL final, for example. Not only did he stand out for his range of passing, his work rate was brilliant too.

Anyone who has watched Real Madrid play long enough would realize that we are not a possession holding team like Barcelona. We never pass side ways, we never run circles around team, we just take it to them time and time again. Once we are in comfortable lead we put on a show, with little tricks and flicks, one twos, long range shots, headers, fancy schmancy dribbling and so on.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You don't have a footballing identity, recently you've been a counter attacking team but that hasn't always been the case in recent seasons.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Madrid are a weird team to watch. You don't really know their style but you know they rely on Casillas a bit and hope to go snatch a goal.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Anyone one else feel a little like we're whoring ourselves out a touch? Dont get me wrong, I'm loving the prospect of being a fan of the best team in the world again, but isn't this turning a little false.?

Beast

The Observer
Anyone one else feel a little like we're whoring ourselves out a touch? Dont get me wrong, I'm loving the prospect of being a fan of the best team in the world again, but isn't this turning a little false.?

yes.. there is no 2 ways about it... either this team will be the greatest or the funniest .. no half way about it...

the CL will be a big priority.. i hereby declare it to cule's .. the liga is yours... the CL is where we will focus our strength.. especially Perez know that the final this year is in Santiago Bernabeu...

Evil

Shabazz
----------Casillas-------------
Ramos--Pepe--Metzldr--Marcelo
------Xabi----------L.Diarra------
-------------Kaka------------------
Robben--------------Ronaldo----
--------------Villa--------------------

Sub players: Higuain, Raul, Garay, Drenthe ...

I'm a bit worried tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans