Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beef-supreme

nothing about convenience Adam.. when did we ever take it seriously ? it has nothing to with u winning it... we never even try not even during the first galacticos or before it.. we don't care .. u know that.. for u it has a meaning a political one ... winning the KINGS cup.. etc for us it's nothing

Real Madrid not taking the King's Cup seriously....
And yes while it has a political meaning for Barca and Bilbao, it theoretically should have just as significant a political meaning for Real too...

Beast

The Observer
So after your mate Paco died you stopped getting free passes to the final?

nah.. since the 90's we (As fans and by default as club ) don't give 2 cents about it.. if it comes fine.. if it doesn't .. no problem.. we don't throw the first team except later on

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
real don't "care" about the copa because, as CA says, they don't hold the record for it. it is therefore "irrelevant" - except that's bullshit, and the players really want to win it and you can see how fucked off they get with failing in it. raul especially.

let's be honest, real's new team will be amazing going forward, but their defence will still be shit. it seems djila will not be first choice (and thus will not stick around) which makes me endlessly happy.

9 and 5 are workshy fancydans, 21 and 20 will put in a shift but that's a waste of their talents. I have serious doubts whether or not 9 and his prostitute addiction will go down well with godboy 5. but 9 is a professional in terms of training, etc. so that will help appease the bible basher.

who takes the penalties? the free-kicks? 21 is better at both and 5 and 20 are probably just as good from the spot but you can bet your balls senor ding dong is stepping up every time.

the defensive aspect of the team will be deterrence - try to make the opponents afraid to attack because of the fear of being ripped apart on the counter by 9, 5 and 21. that won't work in la liga, but it may prove effective in europe. but then again the english will just sit back and absorb your attacks and hit YOU on the break, so we'll see.

Beast

The Observer
believe all you want.. ask any Madridista if they ever cared about the copa del rey and the answer is the same.. who gives a fuck and that included Raul meta

you may help people by decoding your figures ..as in
5= Kaka
9= Ronaldo
20= Higuain
21= Villa

R

Red Devil

----------Casillas-------------
Ramos--Pepe--Metzldr--Marcelo
------Xabi----------L.Diarra------
-------------Kaka------------------
Robben--------------Ronaldo----
--------------Villa--------------------

Sub players: Higuain, Raul, Garay, Drenthe ...

I'm a bit worried tbh.

That backline wouldnt worry me but the forward line could kill anyone just like the Messi , Henry , Eto line up in fact its fucking scary wow!!

S

Serkelet

our name is "Real " beef ... we have nothing to prove .. however Bilbao & Barca .. love to give it to Juan Carlos..

Considering we, most of the Catalans, are antimonarchic, you can wait until cows fly before you see it happening.

No, thanks! Enjoy your "Real" status yourself.

PS: One must be blind, or what is the same, a Real Madrid zealot to not see how the Francoist government (and must be precised the government around Franco, because Franco couldn't care less about football) favoured Real Madrid.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Considering we, most of the Catalans, are antimonarchic, you can wait until cows fly before you see it happening.

No, thanks! Enjoy your "Real" status yourself.

... i think you need to understand what i wrote first.. before you, most of the catalans, who are antimonarchic (whatever the fuck that means ) , fly your cow

I always enjoyed our "Royal " statues.. but thanks for the wishes

E

Esteve

Anyone who has watched Real Madrid play long enough would realize that we are not a possession holding team like Barcelona. We never pass side ways, we never run circles around team, we just take it to them time and time again. Once we are in comfortable lead we put on a show, with little tricks and flicks, one twos, long range shots, headers, fancy schmancy dribbling and so on.

You're all trying to ignore the fact that Barça will probably overrun Madrid as they did back in May. You can't just take it to a team time & time again when they're completely controlling the game. If there isn't enough pressure on Xavi, Barça will win.

JALJM

You're all trying to ignore the fact that Barça will probably overrun Madrid as they did back in May. You can't just take it to a team time & time again when they're completely controlling the game. If there isn't enough pressure on Xavi, Barça will win.

I'm not being pessimistic, still think we're the better team..but I don't see it as that easy. When players like Kaka, CR7, Higuain are on the field, anything can happen. Lose the ball 3 times all game and could be 3 goals for them.

E

Esteve

We'll see. I pray Madrid are foolish enough to give Xavi space like they did just over a month ago. 4 assists. Says it all.

beef-supreme

our name is "Real " beef ... we have nothing to prove .. however Bilbao & Barca .. love to give it to Juan Carlos..

I don't know, I'm pretty sure that the majority of Madrid residents felt awfully bitter when the Catalans were playing the Basques in Valencia. I'm sure that there is a lot of elitism there, a lot to defend, and anyway Madrid are always in the hunt for success and I know that the Copa is something they'd want to add. Barca also play their weak teams early on, but the difference is that Barca's weak teams are competent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans