Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Blatter "understands" because he's a madrid fan!

we can't help being popular ;) , several other club presidents said the same thing.. it's not an issue for us.. it's a different opinion subject.. if u want a player and can afford it.. i don't see what's wrong in it..

By the way, any news about De La Red? If he's going to be playing next season, the club really don't need to sign a Xabi Alonso type player.

It's still in the balance.. he played a small part in friendly game .. so far the results are good but they don't explain fully what happened.. Real Madrid doctors are worried, and De La Red is impatient from the situation.. all the test were sent to Boston for one last review before deciding and giving a final verdict

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Fingers crossed he comes through okay, cause really, no need to make unnecessary signing if you don't need to, especially if that signing is going to ruin the chances of one of your best(if not THE best) Castilla products in years.

Is Huntelaar going to stay? I heard he was linked with Man Utd but I dont think they need him.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
we can't help being popular ;) , several other club presidents said the same thing.. it's not an issue for us.. it's a different opinion subject.. if u want a player and can afford it.. i don't see what's wrong in it..

Christof Metzelder disagrees! On the subject of Laporta I think he needs to keep his gob shut, as I've written elsewhere. All he's doing is providing material for the likes of Marca who have devoted a double page spread and two editorials to him today whilst Valdano gets to look like the laid back good guy by saying "I don't concern myself with what goes on outside of our club". Laporta has been criticised for a lack of professionalism before and he's showing it again. Time to keep stum and concentrate on our own contracts and signings Senyor President.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
higuain takes excellent penalties.

but you're deluded if you think ronaldo will let anyone else take the penalties, lol. maybe there'd be a chance if kaka cost more than ronaldo, but given he's the most expensive player in the world his ego won't allow him to not take them.

That's a funny way of selecting who's to take the penelties :lol: "How much did they buy you for? €85 millions? Shit, OK - you take it".

Evil

Shabazz
I'm sure Ronaldo will take them for Madrid, then Kaka. For us ofcourse Messi .. I hope Eto'o doesn't take any if he stays. Henry deserves a chance.

Beast

The Observer
Fingers crossed he comes through okay, cause really, no need to make unnecessary signing if you don't need to, especially if that signing is going to ruin the chances of one of your best(if not THE best) Castilla products in years.

Is Huntelaar going to stay? I heard he was linked with Man Utd but I dont think they need him.

yeah i think they are also delaying a final push for Xabi for the same reason.. the Boston report should come end of this month.. i hope he can play it's a fucking pity if he can't

Huntelaar has some rumors but all originating from Italia not Spain

so far the only 2 guaranteed are Raul & Higuain.. forget Ruud & saviola.. we have Huntelaar & Negredo now.. if Villa comes or Forlan one of them must go.. so it's all down to the price & negotiations.. but i don't see both Huntelaar & Negredo leaving

Christof Metzelder disagrees! On the subject of Laporta I think he needs to keep his gob shut, as I've written elsewhere. All he's doing is providing material for the likes of Marca who have devoted a double page spread and two editorials to him today whilst Valdano gets to look like the laid back good guy by saying "I don't concern myself with what goes on outside of our club". Laporta has been criticised for a lack of professionalism before and he's showing it again. Time to keep stum and concentrate on our own contracts and signings Senyor President.

Yes Metzelder disagree as i said it's a matter of preference and what people think i would have preferred Ribery over CR until i learned of the cancellation clause of 30 Mil.. which would make any non-CR deal almost the same price... so why not go for the better more famous player ,
Laporta is tensed and fear the new Madrid team which is very normal and understandable considering the current Barca team deserve a lot more trophies if they continue to play the same way it's his baby and he is defending it .. he is taking to far though speaking almost on daily basis about Real..

That's a funny way of selecting who's to take the penelties :lol: "How much did they buy you for? €85 millions? Shit, OK - you take it".
It will be Kaka IMO .. not CR

I'm sure Ronaldo will take them for Madrid, then Kaka. For us ofcourse Messi .. I hope Eto'o doesn't take any if he stays. Henry deserves a chance.

Kaka-Higuain-CR is what i think will happen.. however make no mistake CR will take the FK's

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Cron is a good penalty taker but he seems to miss the high pressure ones, and you can't have Cron taking the shitty penalties then all of a sudden give Kaka the big one, Cron will cry like no tomorrow. It needs to be consistent, and I think Kaka should take all of the PK's.

Warik

I wonder how good CR free kicks will be without Sky glossing over the majority that go high wide and not very handsomely into row Z.

Beast

The Observer
I wonder how good CR free kicks will be without Sky glossing over the majority that go high wide and not very handsomely into row Z.

the long FK should be CR specialty .. i'd prefer Kaka or Villa (if he come ) for shorter ones

Warik

IMO CR and Alves are about equal in the long range free kicks department. Both have the free kicks they score or go on target shown on the highlight wheels and wanked about by pundits yet the majority that miss completely are shoved in a footage archive room never to be seen again.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Kaka has never had the chance to be a proper free kick taker since he's always been behind Pirlo for Milan and Ronaldinho for Brazil. Wouldn't Sneijder be the main free kick taker, unless he's being sold?

Beast

The Observer
Since his injury Sneijder FK's & corners are awful to say the least.. as if the injury took something from his accuracy ..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Damn, except for transfering Kaka and Ronaldo to Real in my videogames, i also have to tweak sneijder's accuracy?

pffff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans