Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
it's temp not permanent (or at least i hope so ) after the Euro's and a stunning first year.. Sneijder injury in Arsenal friendly game has affected him badly he is far from the player everyone praised last season

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
eto'o is shit at penalties. pep wants messi to take penalties. but eto'o forced himself into contention purely because he bitched about it enough. ronaldo will do the same. higuain may try to stand up to him in that regard but kaka certainly won't, it's not his way. it'll be ronaldo.

and tbh the majority of CR's free-kicks go into the wall. he's better than alves, but then that's not hard. but again that just shows how important determination and stubbornness are in deciding these issues. he's obviously crap but he takes them all the time. carlos was the same. CR is for united/will be for madrid.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
If Krapa belongs to Jesus does that mean that Mr Christ did the groundwork for the deal? Has JC turned his back on the big man and become a Satanist? I think the transfer raises some important theological issues.

Warik

Well as they say "This caused confusion in the valley of the shadow of doubt, so God created theologians to sort it out."

As dictated in this video

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Yep, I have three good reasons to have absolute faith in the mighty Blaugrana. You know that all this new Galacticos shit can go very, very wrong. I remember how against the previous Galactico strategy you were last time and how you praised Calderon for trying to build a young team.

Well all that went straight back to the scrap heap and you grabbed your cheque-book again. You still haven't told me how you expect Pellegrini to react to being dictated to by the President? You know that Pellegrini does not have enough experience to deal with all the ego's he is coming up against. Last time he had a pres that backed him, this time it will be the total opposite.

beef-supreme

:rofl1: Aaaah the Madrid circus, I'm sure Guti has spent a fair bit of time looking at those pictures of Cronaldo in short shorts in anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans