Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
he scares his own fans ...so go figure

i'm glad i'll see the end of both G&R

Sunny my friend u sound more scared then laporta :p

I think Pellegerini is very intelligent and not a puppet manager .. he did clash with Roman and won.. Perez is giving him full control and new players so no old cliche can affect him

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I haven't seen, read and heard cules on edge like this for a while, what's bothering you lot so much? I thought you were not worried because all this spending will blow back into our faces?

I also haven't seen such innovation in the changing of letters of nouns to form hilarity since I first read someone call the Bernabeu 'burnacow'. But 'Krapa' is something else. I wet myself in laughter.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
like 5 people here worried do not flatter yourself to much.. i know after that season any positive thing will make you happy...
for me i am still celebrating the treble.. and you could sign god to your team, the summer will still be a big treble celbration

Beast

The Observer
I think it's the caliber of worried people that astonish us.. i mean sunny of all people.. that's a strange one

E

Esteve

I am not worried. I feel nothing for Madrid, as usual.

No, actually, I can feel hatred for Madrid more often than not :)

Warik

I'm more worried about the collection of fags Real are getting. First Guti, then Sergio Ramos, now Ronaldo...Should change your name to Real Fagrid.

(there you go Gala)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It all depends how they play as a team and if ego's are left the door.

As I say I do not think Kaka is the player of old. Don't get me wrong Kaka is still world class but he will never imo reach the heights of 2005-7. Just IMO.

Ronaldo well who knows what you will get with him. Will he be humble for once and get on with his teammates or still be the twat he is?

Villa and Xabi would be terrific signings no doubt.

But even so I see no reason why the big teams should all of a sudden fear Real. I certainly do not and Real will have work REALLY HARD to get that aura of fear into other teams. I mean Barca don't fear me let alone Real Madrid. Though crucially 95% of teams do fear Barca while the other 5% don't imo. I mean Barca frighten the shit out of me and are unquestionablly the best team in the world at the moment, but if I do not fear them. If manure and chelsea don't fear them. If the top clubs in Italy don't fear them then how the hell do you expect them to fear Madrid?

You have to build it up like Barca did.

Plus there are too many good teams in europe to say you will target number 10 and win it. No doubt you will target it but it will be very very difficult for you to win it imo. Not saying you won't be it won't be as easy as Perez is brainwashing most madrid fans into thinking that.
Taking away the variations that a knock out tournament can give you and the luck. There are at least 7 other sides just as capable - even more so in some cases - to win it than Real.

The top 3 in england, the top 3 in Italy plus yourselves and barca and even Bayern have a shout. I bet most people will laugh top 3 in Italy because of AC Milan. But in europe you never ever write them off. Because just as Real have, so do too have AC Milan have a deep connection to this tournament.

But I do see a closer la liga race. I expect Barca to win it because Real need time to gel and that may be the difference. But never the less I think 5-7 points will be the difference. and I may even put a bet on it :D

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
News is leaking out that Florentino has obtained a 77m euro loan from Caja Madrid to continue his spending spree. The loan is based on future earnings from the TV contract with mediapro. You better hope and pray that this galactico era works out because Uncle Flore is selling off the family silver as fast as he can and there'll be nothing left to borrow against once he's finished.

Beast

The Observer
News is leaking out that Florentino has obtained a 77m euro loan from Caja Madrid to continue his spending spree. The loan is based on future earnings from the TV contract with mediapro. You better hope and pray that this galactico era works out because Uncle Flore is selling off the family silver as fast as he can and there'll be nothing left to borrow against once he's finished.

let me clarify .. it's not future earnings.. it's a collateral .. the contract of Mediapro with 175 Million Euro a year is an actual revenue .. so it's not an issue (as u know from working in a bank ) .. the 77 is just sort of advance payment

It all depends how they play as a team and if ego's are left the door.

As I say I do not think Kaka is the player of old. Don't get me wrong Kaka is still world class but he will never imo reach the heights of 2005-7. Just IMO.

Ronaldo well who knows what you will get with him. Will he be humble for once and get on with his teammates or still be the twat he is?

Villa and Xabi would be terrific signings no doubt.

But even so I see no reason why the big teams should all of a sudden fear Real. I certainly do not and Real will have work REALLY HARD to get that aura of fear into other teams. I mean Barca don't fear me let alone Real Madrid. Though crucially 95% of teams do fear Barca while the other 5% don't imo. I mean Barca frighten the shit out of me and are unquestionablly the best team in the world at the moment, but if I do not fear them. If manure and chelsea don't fear them. If the top clubs in Italy don't fear them then how the hell do you expect them to fear Madrid?

You have to build it up like Barca did.

Plus there are too many good teams in europe to say you will target number 10 and win it. No doubt you will target it but it will be very very difficult for you to win it imo. Not saying you won't be it won't be as easy as Perez is brainwashing most madrid fans into thinking that.
Taking away the variations that a knock out tournament can give you and the luck. There are at least 7 other sides just as capable - even more so in some cases - to win it than Real.

The top 3 in england, the top 3 in Italy plus yourselves and barca and even Bayern have a shout. I bet most people will laugh top 3 in Italy because of AC Milan. But in europe you never ever write them off. Because just as Real have, so do too have AC Milan have a deep connection to this tournament.

But I do see a closer la liga race. I expect Barca to win it because Real need time to gel and that may be the difference. But never the less I think 5-7 points will be the difference. and I may even put a bet on it :D

and who exactly said we will win it ?

i disagree with a lot of what you said.. but you do seem out of touch in some areas in your post Ed

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
let me clarify .. it's not future earnings.. it's a collateral .. the contract of Mediapro with 175 Million Euro a year is an actual revenue .. so it's not an issue (as u know from working in a bank ) .. the 77 is just sort of advance payment

280m is the extra debt RMCF has incurred since Perez's coronation. Are you the most indebted club in the world yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans