Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

you're welcome viva

other "news" from germany claim, that metzelder is keen on a move to berlin. he apperently told that in an interview. seems like he is desperate to save his place in the national team for the WC 2010.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
b) matter of fact his contract expires in 2011. since he is only 1 year away from that next summer, he's got the right to buy himself out of that contract a move on. you can imagine that this buyout is not figured around the 80m € mark!!!
a fact he also told bayern..."if i have to stay, i'll move next summer for free"
he hanst' got a buy-out clause in his contract so what does he have to pay to bayern? his salary for one year?
I cannot imagine that being a fair counterperformance for rescinding your contract

Nándor

the latter...ribéry has to pay his salary for the last year. that's exactly why bayern want to renew him at any costs.
they will lose big time if they don't sell him this summer to madrid.

el buitre has announced in an interview madrid will make a big effort to sign some spanish players. i hope canella will be one of those spaniards.
with regards to that, MARCA claims madrid are interested again in cazorla & fábregas.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Cazorla in, VDV OUT!

While I would love for Ribery to join, and I am sure that he is using his wife as an excuse, the bitch better stay shut the fuck up. I hate it when women interfere with their husband's careers (even worse when she is a gf) when a footballer's career is no longer than 10 years at best.

Nándor

no raed, it's been said here in germany a while ago that his wife and the child/ren moved back to france cause they don't like it in munich/germany. franck hates the fact that he's alone and seperated from his family. there is no hiding in that at all IMO, it's only human. and she didn't interfere, she only joined that meating cause bayern wanted her in order to try to convince her to stay...attempt failed.
however, i'm not ruling out, that ribéry is a madrid player within a few days or a week. knowing bayer, they hate doing buiseness in pupblic. so, them declaring ribéry is not for sale, knowing exactly they must sell or they'll lose him for eiter 5m € or 11,25m € at best next year, with madrid alledgedly also pubilcally dropping interest, smells a lot like "if we have to do buisness, let's do it in the quite.

as for cazorla, it's more like RIBÉRY or cazorla!!! david silva is history now that valencia have their depts cleared. the alternative if ribéry fails would therefore be cazorla. personally i don't rate him as some special player nore as madrid quality. he certainly hasn't found his form yet after that miracle comeback from his injury, which was obvious for everyone to see in the confed cup. he therefore would be a high risk, since you never know how players regenerate from such injuries (cicinho, sneijder anyone???).
but especially not, since villareal according to MARCA & AS are asking for 40-45m € cash or 25m + negredo!!! i don't want cazorla at madrid, for all i care, villareal can go f... themselfs with that ridiculous asking prices and madrid should, if ribéry actually fails, sign diego capel. maybe even sign him no matter what happens to ribéry. he won't be that expensive and a great left wing (spanish) backup.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Cazorla is a squad player. He is useful, a whole lot better than VDV. At least, for whatever it is worth he is Spanish.

Beast

The Observer
although nothing RM do/did surprises me Beast, i'm sure that the person who signed off on a contract that entitles adidas to none of the money from shirt sales, as well as what they pay you to be allowed to make the shirts must either be this guy or he's been fired.

are you sure that's true my friend? a link to said facts would be greatly appreciated, and i'm not asking in a 'want to prove you wrong' way either.
just intrigued as to how you've swung this 'special' arangement. :hmmm:

unless you mean spanish only sales, cos i don't know how you'd expect to get all the money from a jjb in edinburgh for example, or why adidas might pay you in advance of possible sales, or, as i said, why they'd give you all the money they get from shirt sales worldwide, after having forked out millions for the right to make your kit.

I didn't say none of the money Heath.. i said we don't get fraction as u suggested ... much like any club the shirt sale generate a good revenue which don't suggest anything near the "Fraction " of sales u suggested .

You get paid to sign for Nike/Adidas..etc cause it's part of their marketing campaign, cause they need your brand name , cause they need to have X or Y player wearing their shirt and buying it.. cause they do need to sell and lets no kid ourselves the cost of the shirt (the original one ) is hardly the 60/70 Euro u pay .. more like 10 Euro (mass production and that's a real generous figure cause as well know China do it at all ) the rest of the price you pay is for both the club and the manufacturer ,as for the money u get you are not paid as some sort of advance payment from your shirt sales but for wearing that brand (may it be Puma,Adidas,Umbro or Nike..etc )

i guess many cule's and Madridistas here came across their clubs official figure and know that the amount is usually in Millions which suggest the income from the shirt sales is
1- much more then the fraction
2- counts towards the club revenue
as a proof u can just take what Sala Martin (Barca official ) said about Real that we need to sell X amount of shirts to recoup the figures paid for players

you don't have similar public records in Man U regarding your merchandise ?
The last we heard Adidas were having none of it and actually wanted to negotiate DOWN the current agreement because of falling sales in sports apparel. Florentino subsequently threw a tantrum and threatened to rip up the contract and move to Nike but we haven't heard anything since, unless you can provide us with something more concrete?

Adidas will want to negotiate the deal cause Adidas sales last year is down to a ridiculous figure .. so what you said is so far right.. how this ends is still not known apart from what the Catalan press reported that Perez will negotiate the deal with both Adidas and Mediapro .

regarding the transfers in short (from what members posted )

Ribery is not worth 80 Mil.. 40-45 is fair price.. they want more they can keep him .. had enough of will he /won't he.. same applies for Rafa demands (although i feel Xabi is very likely mid July )
plenty of options available and i do feel Lass technical skill beside an enforcer like Diarra is more then enough
Ribery ..get Granero back .. Santi isn't a bad option and would go in line with the spanish flavor but he is too damn short

we need to sell some players first

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
No player should be worth £80 million it's just crazy money. We are just living in recession at the moment and everyone wants to squeeze every penny/ cent out of it.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i'm not squeezing.

and i've had it actually with the recession talks. Most of the people don't even feel the recession.

Beast

The Observer
i'm not squeezing.

and i've had it actually with the recession talks. Most of the people don't even feel the recession.

+ 1

the wheel of economics and trade will keep moving.. it's a slow down in some sectors.. people will still buy,travel,sell and consume .. some companies already needed to go bust after years & years of mismanagement and corruption (GM and co. ) and people like Madoff needed to go to prison.. it's more a clean up then a recession

Nándor

what's with the hunter??? apperently he's in madrid making a decicion where to move, stuttgart or manu. but a move looks certain by the end of the day

Beast

The Observer
best of luck for Hunter.. def. not happy of him leaving after i craved his arrival for 2 years.. but he deserve to be a starter into a big club.. i do hope he chose Man U .. he will flourish there and be a big star ...

Nándor

I didn't say none of the money Heath.. i said we don't get fraction as u suggested ... much like any club the shirt sale generate a good revenue which don't suggest anything near the "Fraction " of sales u suggested .

You get paid to sign for Nike/Adidas..etc cause it's part of their marketing campaign, cause they need your brand name , cause they need to have X or Y player wearing their shirt and buying it.. cause they do need to sell and lets no kid ourselves the cost of the shirt (the original one ) is hardly the 60/70 Euro u pay .. more like 10 Euro (mass production and that's a real generous figure cause as well know China do it at all ) the rest of the price you pay is for both the club and the manufacturer ,as for the money u get you are not paid as some sort of advance payment from your shirt sales but for wearing that brand (may it be Puma,Adidas,Umbro or Nike..etc )

i guess many cule's and Madridistas here came across their clubs official figure and know that the amount is usually in Millions which suggest the income from the shirt sales is
1- much more then the fraction
2- counts towards the club revenue
as a proof u can just take what Sala Martin (Barca official ) said about Real that we need to sell X amount of shirts to recoup the figures paid for players

you don't have similar public records in Man U regarding your merchandise ?

Adidas will want to negotiate the deal cause Adidas sales last year is down to a ridiculous figure .. so what you said is so far right.. how this ends is still not known apart from what the Catalan press reported that Perez will negotiate the deal with both Adidas and Mediapro .

regarding the transfers in short (from what members posted )

Ribery is not worth 80 Mil.. 40-45 is fair price.. they want more they can keep him .. had enough of will he /won't he.. same applies for Rafa demands (although i feel Xabi is very likely mid July )
plenty of options available and i do feel Lass technical skill beside an enforcer like Diarra is more then enough
Ribery ..get Granero back .. Santi isn't a bad option and would go in line with the spanish flavor but he is too damn short

we need to sell some players first

85 € a shirt: 60% go to madrid if they sell the shirt in their own store (fanshop). in foreign stores it's 25%. the rest is splitted as followed...35% for the respective foreign shop, 25% adidas & 15% manufacture.

as per my research

best of luck for Hunter.. def. not happy of him leaving after i craved his arrival for 2 years.. but he deserve to be a starter into a big club.. i do hope he chose Man U .. he will flourish there and be a big star ...

i'm a bit sad myself, however...as we pointed out several times, if the hunter doesn't leave, negredo has to leave. i prefer negredo as a madrid grown youth product. he can do a similar job to what the hunter could have offered IMO.

at the end of the day, it's good to see the club shows faith in its youth by sending someone of hunters caliber away in order to keep a castilla player and give him a chance. :beer2: to that.
and :banghead: if i'm wrong and negredo does also leave in the end

Beast

The Observer
85 € a shirt: 60% go to madrid if they sell the shirt in their own store (fanshop). in foreign stores it's 25%. the rest is splitted as followed...35% for the respective foreign shop, 25% adidas & 15% manufacture.

as per my research

i'm a bit sad myself, however...as we pointed out several times, if the hunter doesn't leave, negredo has to leave. i prefer negredo as a madrid grown youth product. he can do a similar job to what the hunter could have offered IMO.

at the end of the day, it's good to see the club shows faith in its youth by sending someone of hunters caliber away in order to keep a castilla player and give him a chance. :beer2: to that.
and :banghead: if i'm wrong and negredo does also leave in the end

excellent job doing the research ..

Well it was the Hunter or Negredo... i guess it will work out for the best for both of them

Benzema will be given Huntelaar shirt number as far as i read (19 ) .. great i never liked the idea that we give him the number 10 shirt
if Negredo leave it will mean Villa will arrive but atm i doubt it.. once again Valdano got his man to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans