Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

the revenue is already coming in...2.000 ronaldo shirts were sold after his presentation yesterday evening in just 2 hours.

i wonder how benzema will be welcomed by madridistas this thursday.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

What about the people who already bought the old ronaldo 9 shirt ? same thing ,just other style perhaps. or will they wait till every1 has bought a new one before to launch the news there was a misprint and put a "C." in front of his name so every1 can buy another shirt :D

Nándor

valdano has confirmed, that madrid won't meet l'pools asking price for xabi alonso and that they are already working on alternatives => i guess this means sticking with what's already there like you suggested beast, is not an option for them.
so, again...other than de rossi, what could they be working on???

further, he said 80m € for ribéry is way off and that bayern could as well say "we won't sell" instead.

i like how these days the sell of huntelaar is all over. milan, manu, stuttgart & hamburg to name a few, cause that increases the chance of negredo actually staying (which is still not sure yet)

Heath Newton

the revenue is already coming in...2.000 ronaldo shirts were sold after his presentation yesterday evening in just 2 hours.
i think the shirt sales figures are irrelevant tbh Nándor, you have an agreement with adidas that will only get a fraction of money made from a shirt sale, as do all teams, and i'd imagine most income will be generated by the modern media-brand whoring/touring that all clubs do.

i think Beast has mentioned tour games in the far east etc in the past as well as heeeeyuuuuuge sponsorship deals too.:hmmm:

and i think valdano 'would say that wouldn't he' as part of trying to leverage alonso away. :rolleyes:

Beast

The Observer
Adidas are currently re-negotiating Real deal .. the 780 Million agreed last year is not enough ...
lets see how this pens-out and Heath the shirt sales are Real Madrid's we don't get fraction and it's not the only paying deal.. Audi-Pepsi ...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans