Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
De Rossi scares me. Anyone who knew me from the old forum would know how obsessed I was with his talent but he is one hot headed Roman. Thing is, in our starting line up we can't afford that many hot heads unless we are able to combine it with charisma like Deco which scares referees. Ramos, Pepe, De Rossi...Very hot headed players, very erratic at times and we could barely afford one.

Then again, when playing for his home club, or his national team, pressure tends to mount exponentially at the heart as opposed to on the mind.

Heath Newton

Adidas are currently re-negotiating Real deal .. the 780 Million agreed last year is not enough ...
and Heath the shirt sales are Real Madrid's we don't get fraction
although nothing RM do/did surprises me Beast, i'm sure that the person who signed off on a contract that entitles adidas to none of the money from shirt sales, as well as what they pay you to be allowed to make the shirts must either be this guy
retard_nunchucks.jpg
, or he's been fired.

are you sure that's true my friend? a link to said facts would be greatly appreciated, and i'm not asking in a 'want to prove you wrong' way either.
just intrigued as to how you've swung this 'special' arangement. :hmmm:

unless you mean spanish only sales, cos i don't know how you'd expect to get all the money from a jjb in edinburgh for example, or why adidas might pay you in advance of possible sales, or, as i said, why they'd give you all the money they get from shirt sales worldwide, after having forked out millions for the right to make your kit.

JALJM

Who are your alternatives to Xabi Alonso?
perhaps Aquilani?? tho he's more attacking
bring back Cambiasso?? I would hate that as he's one of my favourites :sad:

Nándor

how i've been waiting for this!!! :party00231:

Real Madrid Reignite Interest In Sporting Gijon Defender Canella - Reports
Madrid are interested in the highly-rated defender, according to reports...

Real Madrid have reportedly reignited their interest in signing defender Roberto Canella from Sporting Gijon.

The 21-year-old has attracted the interest of the capital club before and now, with many of the marquee signings out of the way, Madrid appear to be looking at him again.

La Nueva Espana reports that Madrid have "returned" for Canella and are keen on adding him to the squad to strengthen the left-back position.

Already Madrid have made plenty of high-profile signings this summer but only Raul Albiol has been Spanish, and apparently they are keen on bringing in some more home grown players.

Canella would be another Spaniard in the squad and he has played for his country at the international level already, albeit not for the full national team.

Sporting have another promising left-back in their ranks in the shape of Jose Angel, and so would not rule out selling Canella this summer.

Madrid are not the only team interested in securing his services though and apparently he is a priority for Real Zaragoza coach Marcelinho.

---------------------------------------------

great, i hope canella will sign for madrid!!! i've posted my desire of canella as LB & marcano instead of garay as CB for a long time now. hopefully madrid don't let canella through their fingers like they did with marcano (off to villareal).

i'll continue to hope that madrid will replace garay with some spanish prospect other than garay. garay somehow has a bit of a bad taste. don't know what it is, but i don't think he'll be able to "move things" at madrid.

@ heath...well, given (hypothetically) adidas takes a share and also given, they take 50%. do the math, it's still shit load of money => 2.000 * 85 € = 170.000 €...50% = 85.000 € within 2 hours. you can't seriously claim that's irrelevant can you???

EDIT:

with regards to canella...for those interested, i a link to the orignal article which is more detailed. like madrid are interested in canella for 2 years now.

http://www.lne.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pRef=2009070700_47_778880__Deportes-Canella-pinta-blanco

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Adidas are currently re-negotiating Real deal .. the 780 Million agreed last year is not enough ...
lets see how this pens-out and Heath the shirt sales are Real Madrid's we don't get fraction and it's not the only paying deal.. Audi-Pepsi ...etc

The last we heard Adidas were having none of it and actually wanted to negotiate DOWN the current agreement because of falling sales in sports apparel. Florentino subsequently threw a tantrum and threatened to rip up the contract and move to Nike but we haven't heard anything since, unless you can provide us with something more concrete?

Nándor

after the negative developments with regards to david silva & ribéry, madrid are seriously thinking about recalling granero!!! :beer2: to that

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah they sound like they have given up on Ribz, Bayern know if he leaves they are fucked. If they don't win the title with him, imagine without.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Who cares about Ribery, if you receive 70 mil for the cheeky fucker, i would say sell the cunt to Madrid City.

then they make around 40-45 mil profit in two years, imagine what other talents you can buy for that money!

Nándor

Yeah they sound like they have given up on Ribz, Bayern know if he leaves they are fucked. If they don't win the title with him, imagine without.

they have...at least for this summer unless something unexpected with regards to bayerns opinion on the matter happens.

he'll join madrid next season on the very cheap!!! stupid bayern

Who cares about Ribery, if you receive 70 mil for the cheeky fucker, i would say sell the cunt to Madrid City.

then they make around 40-45 mil profit in two years, imagine what other talents you can buy for that money!

hoeness & co. are way to stubborn to sell ribéry. they try to prove the world that they are a big club too, on par with real, barca, manu etc... by showing the world they can hold a star player like ribéry.

after the negative developments with regards to david silva & ribéry, madrid are seriously thinking about recalling granero!!! :beer2: to that

correcting that...according to AS granero would be the alternative to xabi alonso!!! strange

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
hoeness & co. are way to stubborn to sell ribéry. they try to prove the world that they are a big club too, on par with real, barca, manu etc... by showing the world they can hold a star player like ribéry.
Well, they aren't. they are a big club in europe but under the likes of barcelona and manchester.

It's stupid that they don't sell him. It's a one time opportunity, if they asked 70 mil ..... i'm pretty sure perez would go for it. and damn, 70 mil for a player that obviously doesn't really want to play for you anymore is a neat deal. moreover, it's a superb deal. hell, it' a world class deal since he's worth about half of that sum.

ok, they lose a very good player (although he surely isn't on the same level as messi or ronaldo) but you get a buttload of cash that can be spend to fortify the team. which is more important than keeping that one class player despite he is ruining the atmophere in the club.

Nándor

Well, they aren't. they are a big club in europe but under the likes of barcelona and manchester.

It's stupid that they don't sell him. It's a one time opportunity, if they asked 70 mil ..... i'm pretty sure perez would go for it. and damn, 70 mil for a player that obviously doesn't really want to play for you anymore is a neat deal. moreover, it's a superb deal. hell, it' a world class deal since he's worth about half of that sum.

ok, they lose a very good player (although he surely isn't on the same level as messi or ronaldo) but you get a buttload of cash that can be spend to fortify the team. which is more important than keeping that one class player despite he is ruining the atmophere in the club.

you don't have to tell that to me, i already know they are not :lol: and yes, the facts of all this show you, that it's not about a buiseness perspective. since from that point of view, 17m + sneijder + robben is more than great as exchange for ribéry.

i knew hoeness & co. are stubborn up to the extend of stupid at times, but i would have never expected them to be that stubborn and keep ribéry when there is a mind blowing offer from real, ribéry doesn't want to play for bayern anymore, he'll be able to leave next summer on the very cheap and more than 70% of their fans are in favor of selling ribéry. plain stupid or just negotiation strategy

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
ribéry doesn't want to play for bayern anymore, he'll be able to leave next summer on the very cheap and more than 70% of their fans are in favor of selling ribéry.
What do you base this on ? It's Player vs Club and player does often win.

Nándor

What do you base this on ? It's Player vs Club and player does often win.

well, it depends on what exactly you are asking me about???!!! the basis for...

a) ribéry doesn't want to play for bayern anymore or
b) he'll be able to leave bayern next summer on the very cheap or
c) over 70% of the fans want bayern to sell him

since i don't know, i'll answer to all options.

a) several papers etc (by that i mean TV stations, interviews with bayern folks and so on) in germany hava reported over a week ago and just today again, that ribérys wife did not adjust to life in munich/germany. she therefore about 3 months ago moved away from munich and franck doesn't like his family away from him at all, which is exactly what he alledgedly told the bayern management. today it's reported, that bayern had a meeting with ribéry and his wife, where the very same thing was said again and his wife supported francks decision to move to madrid.
lot of talk, story etc...but read between the lines and you can see he has no intention of staying at bayern. if he has to stay, it would only be one more season until he can force a move on his own.

b) matter of fact his contract expires in 2011. since he is only 1 year away from that next summer, he's got the right to buy himself out of that contract a move on. you can imagine that this buyout is not figured around the 80m € mark!!!
a fact he also told bayern..."if i have to stay, i'll move next summer for free"

c) simple polls in german papers and/or on TV.

did i cover your question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans