Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

thanks beast

and with regards to the hunter, i really wish him all the best and believe he will become a big star/striker. but in the end i'm actually more happy to see valdano achieving to keep his man, which in this case is a castilla product. that's the kind of faith madridistas want to see with regards to the castilla.
not to meantion that it's great to see valdano is in charge rather than pérez, apart from some matters.

i have the same feeling...if negredo leaves, it's gonna be for david villa only. which would be bearable considering villas class.

Beast

The Observer
yep but he want to be unique without older luggage for the shirt number.. even his choice of a shirt in Milan was strange (22 )

Nándor

as far as i know/heard, kaka' chose the 22 because his favorite number, which he also was playing with at sao paulo, the 8, was already taken and he was 22 years old when he signed for milan
i think he would have taken the 10 if sneijder had been gone by that time.

as for KB19...i actually hope this is going to be true. i would "die a 1000 deaths" if madrid give jarhead anelka puskás' no. 10!!!

in addition to my previous research. this seasons firm boxes or private boxes in the ESB that are near the presidents box cost 15m € per box. the very same price applies for those boxes in the 2 friendly matches in the US. that's insane.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
in addition to my previous research. this seasons firm boxes or private boxes in the ESB that are near the presidents box cost 15m € per box. the very same price applies for those boxes in the 2 friendly matches in the US. that's insane.
What!?!

For the whole season I hope?

Nándor

with regards to the ESB, yes...for the whole season. but with regards to those 2 friendly matches in the US, it's just for the 2 games. like i said, that's insane

anyone doubts pérez knows how to and is going to milk them galacticos 2.0???!!!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
as far as i know/heard, kaka' chose the 22 because his favorite number, which he also was playing with at sao paulo, the 8, was already taken and he was 22 years old when he signed for milan
No, he was 21 when he signed for Milan.

taht's some easy research, nando! do we have to doubt all your other research about box prices and shirt revenu percentages? :D

Nándor

:D haha, nice try...however i covered my ass by saying as far as i know/heard, which doesn't exactly imply previous research, but rather hearsay, which often goes along with mistakes ;)
i rarely claim to actually have researched something, but when i do, i actually did. i was thinking about posting that artcile, however, the majority in here doesn't speak german, so i didn't.

as for kaka', could it be his birthday being on the 22nd of something??? i'm quite sure to remember it had something to do with the 22 being his age (false), birthday or something like that.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i was just teasing, nandor. i'm grateful that there is a lot of madrid news on this part of the forum. and certainly 'unique' news that you don't see on news sites. :) you can post it or PM it to me if you want, i have some german knowledge.

yes, he is born on the 22, like ronaldinho is born in '80, so that' why they had those numbers in milan.

Nándor

i assure you, there was no offense taken by my part!!! ;) the sound of my answer is just one of the sideeffects that comes along with studying law :lol:

i'll PM the link to you, it's a very interesting article as answer to everyone asking where does the money come from at madrid and how can they afford CR, kaka & co.
most of the numbers are familiar, therefore i regarded this article as well researched and worth refering to. i hope you'll be able to understand most of it if not all!!!

Beast

The Observer
Oh dear, this thread just gets more and more pages...:thumbdown:

which you just contributed with another post .. :party00231:

- the reason is we are keeping our news in one place .. we don't go and open a thread for every player we are linked with .. we discuss most of our stuff in here and cule's debate all Real Madrid news in here so do we

- you can refrain from coming to this thread if it bothers you Zqa

F

FCB_Titi_LB

which you just contributed with another post .. :party00231:

- the reason is we are keeping our news in one place .. we don't go and open a thread for every player we are linked with .. we discuss most of our stuff in here and cule's debate all Real Madrid news in here so do we

- you can refrain from coming to this thread if it bothers you Zqa

that would be socialy unacceptable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans