Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esteve

Haha, terrible picture of Benzema. From the salute to the fact that he does look rather chubby. I'll read that article now.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Benny has a double chin! BAD NEWS!

perezbenzema412.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I made a little adjustment to benzema's haircut. i'm only doing it for perez since he wants to please adidas.

hwbhci.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Sucks, i thought i finally saw you in the bernabeu today. everything pointed towards Beast (except for the skin colour eventually)

3db44ee7509e2a2e3ad4f175e1e99708-getty-fbl-esp-fra-real_madrid-benzema.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
:copa::laliga::champions: 2008-2009 tricampions !Futbol Clube Barcelona! visca Barça y Visca Catalunya!
during you're first 1000 posts i firmly believed you were an omnipresent idiot. after that bad spell, there were some better posts and i started to deeply believe that you were a friendly special guy with even extremely funny posts like in the caffe catalonia section, but now past the 2000 it starts all over again?

Do you work in patches? Are you the argentine Eto'o? will my appreciatition thaw again when your counter hits 3000? :sad:

Nándor

god i'm depressed...not enough that i see all these pics/vids from the presentation yesterday all over the papers today, knowing exactly that the player presented actually should be david villa (who wold have undoubtedly filled the stadium with more than 15.000...@ beast, don't disrespect albiol by comparing him to that prole...if scool hadn't been out there would have been no one) instead of jarhead anelka, i also have to read articles claiming he want sneijders no.10, with another article where valdano opens the door to sneijder :sad::sad::sad:
god no, that prole taking puskás' no.10 is the icing of a take, with a cherry on top, that is made out of shit and gets sold to people as choclate cake

after checking the presentation today, from what i gather, i even dislike him more than before. he's really a total prole with no class what so ever. keepin it gangsta, waering his ridiculous sunglases all day, even in the hotel and even when he was greeted by and talk with pellegrini, walking towards pérez in a "the way i am" style, copying CRs 1,2,3...hala madrid etc...
put him and robben together and it generates pure hatred in me...i hate robben on the pitch and benzema off the pitch

he only got one thing right...something that is of great benefit for him once he starts playing for madird. "with a team like that it's easy to score". right, with higuain beside and kaka', CR & ribéry (or what ever LW will come), even he can score shit load of goals. unfortunatly, that will rather be related to benzemas so called big potential/quality than to that of his teammates, thus increasing the hype around him :sad:

anyone with something to cheer me up??? like raul suddenly decided to retire and madrid therefore just signed david villa??? that would help :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans