Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Fake winger? I thought Faubert secured that position?

the first game is on 20 july right?

:D
(in case you are really asking a fake winger is someone stand on the left but cut inside to the center taking the Lb or more with him allowing space for the LB to bombard forward and play as a LW .. )

yep first game the 20th of July vs Shamrock Rovers in Dublin with Scuba Steve attending and cheering Madrid

I'll be looking for the peace cup more tbh

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
A quite interesting article.

At the very essence of it, why I hate Perez, is that he values marketing rather than football potential. Of course if it works like it did from 00-02 then it is world class football, but when it goes the other way to chose a player on his looks and marketing potential than his class and skill as a player then I am sick of it.

Real Madrid can get away with it. They always have and always will. Beast and others will disagree with me for sure, but that is how it is.

Regards to the team I still see flaws in their defence. They imo need another centre back. Central midfield also looks weak - though this will improve if they get Alonso. They have the speed and flair in attack and on the wings to really cause damage. Plus some quality strikers.

Also Pellegrini is another factor to consider. Will he cope with the players? Will he be strong minded enough to stick with his tactics?

One thing I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE is that if Pellegrini sticks with his tactics and say Ronaldo or Kaka disagrees with him and causes a fuss we all know which side Perez will be on.

Thus another reason why I really, really hate that man. Beast I don't think you know how much I hate him. When he passes away, I wish him a slow painful one. THAT is how much I hate him for what he is doing to the game I love.

Pellegrini has the potential to be a great manager at the really top level and if I was president I would give him whatever time he needs to do his job. I wouldn't get on his back after 3 bad results, I would never ever take the side of a player who complains about a manager because they disagree with his tactics.

In this game, you live or die by the sword and I would tell Pellegrini to do his job and I would not interfere on, on the field matters. Because if Pellegrini gets it right Madrid will be a fucking sight to behold and would be serioously involved in the back end of the CL campaign.

But we all know Perez will get on his case once one of his galacticos complain or Madrid have a bad 3 results or so.

Nándor

i wouldn't bet my ass on that this time tbh eddy...judging by the looks of it, this time valdano clearly runs the show!!! it's been valdano since day one who attended the press conferences whenever a player was presented and answered the questions. pérez is not forcing himself into the spotlight this time and seems to be taking the backseat with regards to signings.
my guess is, he'll have his say with regards to 1 galactico signing every year (apart from now), !!!IF!!! there are galacticos out there (press already labling benzema as galactico :banghead:), but they won't be signed at any cost if they're not needed, so more no owen cases. i also believe, that the coach (pellegrini) will not be left alone this time. if a player disaproves, i'm sure he'll be reminded by valdano & co. of his role at the club and that of the coach. in conclusion: this time, it could actually work, since pérez & co. know they can't make the same mistakes again. they won't be forgiven and second time!!!

Beast

The Observer
A quite interesting article.

At the very essence of it, why I hate Perez, is that he values marketing rather than football potential. Of course if it works like it did from 00-02 then it is world class football, but when it goes the other way to chose a player on his looks and marketing potential than his class and skill as a player then I am sick of it.

Real Madrid can get away with it. They always have and always will. Beast and others will disagree with me for sure, but that is how it is.

Regards to the team I still see flaws in their defence. They imo need another centre back. Central midfield also looks weak - though this will improve if they get Alonso. They have the speed and flair in attack and on the wings to really cause damage. Plus some quality strikers.

Also Pellegrini is another factor to consider. Will he cope with the players? Will he be strong minded enough to stick with his tactics?

One thing I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE is that if Pellegrini sticks with his tactics and say Ronaldo or Kaka disagrees with him and causes a fuss we all know which side Perez will be on.

Thus another reason why I really, really hate that man. Beast I don't think you know how much I hate him. When he passes away, I wish him a slow painful one. THAT is how much I hate him for what he is doing to the game I love.

Pellegrini has the potential to be a great manager at the really top level and if I was president I would give him whatever time he needs to do his job. I wouldn't get on his back after 3 bad results, I would never ever take the side of a player who complains about a manager because they disagree with his tactics.

In this game, you live or die by the sword and I would tell Pellegrini to do his job and I would not interfere on, on the field matters. Because if Pellegrini gets it right Madrid will be a fucking sight to behold and would be serioously involved in the back end of the CL campaign.

But we all know Perez will get on his case once one of his galacticos complain or Madrid have a bad 3 results or so.

I understand your point of view Eddy.. i just have couple of points to add/say
- As much as Becks was in for pure marketing reasons.. none of the players bought are under the same category .. the difference between CR & Becks is CR has zillion more talents than Becks and will fit in the liga more than Becks

Pellegerini don't have the problem of playing X or Y over Kaka & CR cause Real don't have anyone better than them in their position (and that's the big difference between this team and when the Galacticos went wrong )

Observers has noticed that the man running the show so far isn't Perez but Jorge Valdano .. so far the only thing Perez did was using his connections and his skills to facilitate the deals .. even though Kaka-CR cost a lot.. they refused to pay more then required for Xabi-Ribery or Villa...

Pellegerini is not in the league of Queiroz,Luxemborgo,Lopez Caro or Garcia Ramon ..

So i don't feel it's anything like last time nor do i feel that Perez is running anything compared to the last time
but i think it's too early to draw conclusions .. but the problem that faced other managers in the selections is not a problem Manuel will face anymore

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Pellegrini will make or break Madrid's season and I think he will break it. He has won 7 trophies as manager, 6 at South America, and the Intertoto Cup with Villarreal. That isn't a big enough stage for the manager of Real Madrid.

Now before people point out Pep's first senior manager appointment was Barca and he won the treble, he is different. He was raised in Catalonia, supported Barca, went through the ranks, played for Barca and was manager of the B team. Pellegrini has no connections to Real Madrid whatsoever which means he has to win over the fans ( Gordon Strachan was disliked at Celtic because he had no connections .)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Pellegrinin coached Villarreal, they weren't even in the primera ten years ago. and he did some great things with that team.

Beast

The Observer
Pellegrini will make or break Madrid's season and I think he will break it. He has won 7 trophies as manager, 6 at South America, and the Intertoto Cup with Villarreal. That isn't a big enough stage for the manager of Real Madrid.

Now before people point out Pep's first senior manager appointment was Barca and he won the treble, he is different. He was raised in Catalonia, supported Barca, went through the ranks, played for Barca and was manager of the B team. Pellegrini has no connections to Real Madrid whatsoever which means he has to win over the fans ( Gordon Strachan was disliked at Celtic because he had no connections .)

Sadly you are wrong IMHO ,Villarreal best transfer kit was 15 Million no one is expecting Villarreal to win a trophy... or even stay in the Liga.. what he did by all accounts is a fucking accomplishment including taking this very small city (population 30 K ) to the CL semi final and end up second in the liga
Villarreal continued to be a top team in the liga under pellegerini
Villarreal owns 80 % of all the best 16-17 players in SA thanks for Pellegerini
comparing his guiding of Villarreal with Nihat - Rossi & Pires .. to Pep with Iniesta - Villa-Xavi-E2 and Messi is (sorry to say ) Idiotic
we are not celtic nor do you need connections :wacko:

Last edited:

Nándor

Pellegrinin coached Villarreal, they weren't even in the primera ten years ago. and he did some great things with that team.

Sadly you are wrong IMHO ,Villarreal best transfer kit was 15 Million no one is expecting Villarreal to win a trophy... or even stay in the Liga.. what he did by all accounts is a fucking accomplishment including taking this very small city (population 30 K ) to the CL semi final and end up second in the liga
Villarreal continued to be a top team in the liga under pellegerini
Villarreal owns 80 % of all the best 16-17 players in SA thanks for Pellegerini
comparing his guiding of Villarreal with Nihat - Rossi & Pires .. to Pep with Iniesta - Villa-Xavi-E2 and Messi is (sorry to say ) Idiotic
we are not celtic nor do you need connections :wacko:

schuster won and achieved even less than pellegrini when it comes down to trophies. still he was regarded as the best thing to ever possibily could have happened to madrid when they decided to hire him and fire capello.

baring in mind that someone as incompetent as schuster won la liga with madrid and pellegrini having achieved what beast pointed out, i'm dying to see what he can achieve with the madrid he is given to!!!

Beast

The Observer
List of players going to Dublin
Dudek, Pepe, Marcelo, Torres, Garay, Heinze, Metzelder, Salgado, Drenthe, Gago, Guti, Lass, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Diarrá, Raúl, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuaín, Robben, Van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar y Negredo.

in addition to youth players Adán, Palanca, Agus, Tébar, Felipe Ramos y Velayos

Javi García y Parejo will fly directly to Dublin (under 21 European cup )
on the 27th the confed. cup participants (Iker , Ramos,Albiol,Kaka ) will join the team.. which means none of them will participate in the peace cup

E

Esteve

:D
(in case you are really asking a fake winger is someone stand on the left but cut inside to the center taking the Lb or more with him allowing space for the LB to bombard forward and play as a LW .. )

yep first game the 20th of July vs Shamrock Rovers in Dublin with Scuba Steve attending and cheering Madrid

I'll be looking for the peace cup more tbh

:lol: You wish.

List of players going to Dublin
Dudek, Pepe, Marcelo, Torres, Garay, Heinze, Metzelder, Salgado, Drenthe, Gago, Guti, Lass, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Diarrá, Raúl, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuaín, Robben, Van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar y Negredo.

Cunts.

in addition to youth players Adán, Palanca, Agus, Tébar, Felipe Ramos y Velayos

More cunts.

Javi García y Parejo will fly directly to Dublin (under 21 European cup )
on the 27th the confed. cup participants (Iker , Ramos,Albiol,Kaka ) will join the team.. which means none of them will participate in the peace cup

Ahhh. My old friend Javi Gracia. May turn up at the airport to give him & his mate a nice welcome.

javi_GRACIA_3.jpg

Must pay Gneg now :sad:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
during you're first 1000 posts i firmly believed you were an omnipresent idiot. after that bad spell, there were some better posts and i started to deeply believe that you were a friendly special guy with even extremely funny posts like in the caffe catalonia section, but now past the 2000 it starts all over again?

Do you work in patches? Are you the argentine Eto'o? will my appreciatition thaw again when your counter hits 3000? :sad:

are you really yelling at me about celebrating the TREBLE... in the biggest rival team spot? really...
i think it is pretty sad when the cule is the one yelling at me when the madrid fans do not even care...

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
are you really yelling at me about celebrating the TREBLE... in the biggest rival team spot? really...
i think it is pretty sad when the cule is the one yelling at me when the madrid fans do not even care...
How could anyone care about your posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans