Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
god i'm depressed...not enough that i see all these pics/vids from the presentation yesterday all over the papers today, knowing exactly that the player presented actually should be david villa (who wold have undoubtedly filled the stadium with more than 15.000...@ beast, don't disrespect albiol by comparing him to that prole...if scool hadn't been out there would have been no one) instead of jarhead anelka, i also have to read articles claiming he want sneijders no.10, with another article where valdano opens the door to sneijder :sad::sad::sad:
god no, that prole taking puskás' no.10 is the icing of a take, with a cherry on top, that is made out of shit and gets sold to people as choclate cake

after checking the presentation today, from what i gather, i even dislike him more than before. he's really a total prole with no class what so ever. keepin it gangsta, waering his ridiculous sunglases all day, even in the hotel and even when he was greeted by and talk with pellegrini, walking towards pérez in a "the way i am" style, copying CRs 1,2,3...hala madrid etc...
put him and robben together and it generates pure hatred in me...i hate robben on the pitch and benzema off the pitch

he only got one thing right...something that is of great benefit for him once he starts playing for madird. "with a team like that it's easy to score". right, with higuain beside and kaka', CR & ribéry (or what ever LW will come), even he can score shit load of goals. unfortunatly, that will rather be related to benzemas so called big potential/quality than to that of his teammates, thus increasing the hype around him :sad:

anyone with something to cheer me up??? like raul suddenly decided to retire and madrid therefore just signed david villa??? that would help :lol:
Afriad not fella, everything points towards Villa moving to Barca, although nothing is crystal clear yet. I will be absolutely over the moon when/if it's confirmed and I know exactly how you feel with the situation - Valdano had the chance to push for one of the best Spanish strikers in (recent) history, but decided to go for someone who is young, with potential, but little experience. I'd be extremly frustrated if Barca did that, but I think Benzema will do well for you, I honestly do and I won't be looking forward to the day our defence comes up against Benzema, Kaka, Ronaldo and possibly the addition of Ribery.

Nándor

i don't blame valdano tbh...it's neither his nore pérez' fault...i blame llorente for that big time!!! he's the one who declared david villa up for sale, agreed a deal with madrid and then broke it by first up the demands despite already having agreed on a fee and second taking david villa off the market. if now he puts him back on the market and sells to barca, he should "drop dead", since a man whos word/handshake has no value, is a dead man walking in my eyes

ribéry is still a big ??? tbh...it's not clear wether this all broke down and he will move next summer for 5m or 11,25m € at max or if like i suspected some posts ago, just tactics to keep the negotiation in the quite typical bayern style

Nándor

yes he will be. it'll cost either 5m € or 11,25m €. that's exactly why bayern are desperate to renew him. but ribéry is not interested in that

Beast

The Observer
well one thing for sure.. our offense should be much more mobile then the last 5 years .. it could work well or won't work at all.. at the end i respect Pellegerini decision to go for pace over traditional no. 9 .. we will grill him if he failed.. so it's better to give him what he wants from a tactical point of view.. so i'll swallow my tongue and keep quiet on Benzion till further notice

Nándor

right now, only signing ribéry & xabi alonso would ease my pain with regards to jarhead anelka. but judging from the rumors/press/BS it might be cazorla or keeping robben :)banghead:) instead of ribéry and d'agostino instead of xabi alonso.
time will tell, but strange things are going on right now. like MARCA claiming madrid will move for fábregas as alternative to xabi alonso, since roma won't sell de rossi, just one day after valdano speciffically declaired fábregas would not be an option since he is more like kaka' and that area is covered. on top of that they placed a poll, wether madridistas would like xabi alonso, de rossi or fábregas. fábregas leading by 55-60% :wacko:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Wow. I would have thought Xabi Alonso would top that list. Madrid fans are obviously not fussed where they come from, as long as they are good.

Nándor

it's strange, especially after what valdano said. fábgregas is more like kaka', but madrid are looking for a deep lying midfielder. still MARCA levels the 2 players and places a poll :thumbdown:

c. ronaldo-----fábregas---kaka'---------ribéry

-------------benzema-----higuain------------

wouldn't work IMO, too offensinve minded

----------------lass----fábregas------------

c. ronaldo----------kaka'---------------ribéry

------------------benzema------------------

better, but still not the real thing IMO

Beast

The Observer
No Nando
Valdano said he want a deep lying midfielder to PARTNER LASS ...

so it's
---------Lass--------Xabi & co------------
CR------------------------------Kaka
-------------Benzema----Higuain

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Is Kaka effective on the wings? I wouldn't have thought so. His best role is steam rolling through the centre.

With Kaka and Ronaldo on both wings, you're just asking for your full-backs to get raped.

Nándor

the partnering part actually confused me...since that either means no real LW with kaka' as fake LW like zidane was used and you suggest in your formation or drop a striker in favor of that midfielder. like in my second suggested formation.

anyways, the actual heard of that matter is, that valdano disqualified fábregas being that deep lying midfielder. i wonder what players are on his mind if xabi alonso fails

Beast

The Observer
Is Kaka effective on the wings? I wouldn't have thought so. His best role is steam rolling through the centre.

With Kaka and Ronaldo on both wings, you're just asking for your full-backs to get raped.

Fake winger just like Zidane ... the LB will be bombarding forward like Carlos while someone like Lass will go a little to the left to cover him ...

it actually worked and it works
regarding Sneijder and co.. Pellegerini will have his say on who will stay.. the pre-season started today minus Kaka & the Spaniards Int

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think Pellegrini will lose control of that dressing room, look at the egos he hasn't had to cope with that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans