Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

So Drenthe's the only dutchie gone so far? I thought VDV would be screaming to get out o there...

nope...so far NO dutchie is out!!! drenthe showed up this morning for the training start.

VDFart is full of hope again because of pellegrini. he wanted him years ago at villareal, thus he hopes he gets another chance or better said a chance at all.

udinese confirm they are negotiating with madrid for d'agostino (25m € askingprice)...might as well pay the money l'pool demand for xabi alonso and get over with it, after confirming again today that xabi alonso & ribéry are still posible, there would still be enough time, ruling out fábregas and asking the fans for pacience

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
any news on robben, madridistas?

cause i have been going through the transfer news and he was told to leave or being dropped out of the squad, but now it seems that he has to be ready if you don't get a new winger? maybe that's even worse than eto'o.

Nándor

don't rub it in gneg, i'm still pissed with the whole benzema thing :lol: i so hope ribéry comes this summer and robben goes

but basically your right, he was told he would not be inlisted for the next season. however, after valencias (david silva) recent cash salvation, ridiculous asikingprices from villareal (cazorla) and the negative of bayern (ribéry) it looks like my personal horror is about to come true and glasboy is about to stay :sad:

i actually wonder how diego capel hasn't been meantioned as possible option by now. the kid's got potential, would be a great sub

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Diego Capel has got loads of potential he could be a fantastic player. Always plays well when I see him.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Didn't mean to rub it in, nandor. it was a coincidence since i was going transfer news and the dutch subject came up in this thread

and on benzema issue: he still hasn't got a number right? so maybe he doesn't even get the 10!

Nándor

Diego Capel has got loads of potential he could be a fantastic player. Always plays well when I see him.

strange how quite in general it got with regards to diego capel!!! rember not long ago del nido had to fight pretty hard to keep him. wonder what he did nobody wants him this summer :p
Didn't mean to rub it in, nandor. it was a coincidence since i was going transfer news and the dutch subject came up in this thread

and on benzema issue: he still hasn't got a number right? so maybe he doesn't even get the 10!

hehe, i guess that issue kinda rubs it in by itself :lol:

thing is, as soon as the no.10 is free, he'll take it. i bet he's waiting for that to happen before he choses any other number. he's circuling around sneijder and the no.10 like a vulture around his prey to become carrion

Beast

The Observer
officially we didn't sell anyone but saviola , its better for us to have pellegerini check them in training no team without a good bench can win a thing , its now manuel call u got to trust the man trusted with this project

C

cardigan

of course we are the better side, but sneijder and higuain are really good players. i wish we had bought them earlier than madrid did.

Nándor

way too expensive!!! udinese ask for 25m € and according to AS, madrid has already dropped interest again due to that price. back to xabi alonso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans