Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esteve

yep especially when you are the source :wacko:

it's respect alright but not involving Real ;)

I don't really know what you're trying to say :icon_neutral: If you don't believe me, that's okay. It doesn't take a lot to see that, in recent years, your club hasn't been treated with the same level of respect they're used to. That's all he was saying. The Tallaght Manchester United supporters' club were far more kind though. For Cristiano, of course ;)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i wonder if the madridistas will turrn on cristiano if he continues withthe dive and ref arguing..

Beast

The Observer
I don't really know what you're trying to say :icon_neutral: If you don't believe me, that's okay. It doesn't take a lot to see that, in recent years, your club hasn't been treated with the same level of respect they're used to. That's all he was saying. The Tallaght Manchester United supporters' club were far more kind though. For Cristiano, of course ;)

Considering your recent posts (which is far beyond the level of what you used to post when i first joined here ) , yes i don't believe you. if you are posting without any backup source for your words .

E

Esteve

Again, don't really know what you're getting at. Do you mean that I've been taking the piss or...? Also, I've always thought you joined before me, no?

Beast

The Observer
Valdano_tiene_dar_bajas_27.jpg

That's AS suggested formation
players 100 % staying are in green (some of the starters are not atm )
players who could leave for a good offer in orange
Players who are sure out are in Red

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That's a pretty decent attack over there. although i would still pick ours (Xavi/Iniesta/Messi/Henry/Eto'o-Villa) over that formation of course, you bought the second best attack in the world. More complete than Barcelona's actually, but not (yet) better.

i'm still happy about the defensive qualities and quantities of that team. :)

Beast

The Observer
I don't really know Gneg if that will be the actual formation, AS based their formation on Pellegerini words during his presentation .

I think Real could do well with a 4-3-3 (after long thinking about it ) but it depend on Manu @ the end

you know something like this

Ramos-----Albiol-------Pepe-------Marcelo
------------------Lass----------------
----------Xabi----------Kaka---------
CR---------------------------------Higuain
---------------Benzema-----------

subs
Torres------Garay--------Metz--------LB
-------------------Gago-----------------
-----------Sneijder-------Guti-----------
Ribery--------------------------------Raul
------------------Negredo----------------

don't hold the names as a given a lot can change .. i'm just sharing my thoughts

Beast

The Observer
I find it strange to see Robben there. I thought Madrid were trying their best to sell him?

Yep that's why he has an orange tag on the top left on the picture

i just noticed they have a red as well for those who are sure to be on their way (Drenthe , VDV,Heinze)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yes, but since ribery nor silva is in madrid at the moment, glass boy needs to do the line. and if you don't get these two, he sort of has to stay, right? I don't see anyone hitting taht position otherwise

Beast

The Observer
Yes, but since ribery nor silva is in madrid at the moment, glass boy needs to do the line. and if you don't get these two, he sort of has to stay, right? I don't see anyone hitting taht position otherwise

Definitely he will stay if none of Ribery or Silva arrive.. plus their is this small matter of finding a club willing to pay 30 Mil for him

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Robben isn't a bad player to have on your bench so Madrid should maybe keep him if they don't sign a winger.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
a bad player to have on the bench?I'd have as a starter at United on his day he is one of the best wingers in the world IMHO!Beast do you think ye are finished for the season in terms of signings or do you think ye will make one or two or more signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans