Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
a bad player to have on the bench?I'd have as a starter at United on his day he is one of the best wingers in the world IMHO!Beast do you think ye are finished for the season in terms of signings or do you think ye will make one or two or more signings?

def. not finished.. however they will not be signing for the sake of it, if no target is available they will do with what they have atm .
however Pellegerini requested 5 names to be sold before the 25th
Manu himself said we need a midfielder and 2 lateral players (probably a LB and a winger )

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
def. not finished.. however they will not be signing for the sake of it, if no target is available they will do with what they have atm .
however Pellegerini requested 5 names to be sold before the 25th
Manu himself said we need a midfielder and 2 lateral players (probably a LB and a winger )
Alright cheers for that mate!Hopefully ye get Alonso and hopefully Barca get Macherano :lol:
5 players?I would guess that would be VDV?Snjider?RVN?Huntlear?and Drentre?

Beast

The Observer
Alright cheers for that mate!Hopefully ye get Alonso and hopefully Barca get Macherano :lol:
5 players?I would guess that would be VDV?Snjider?RVN?Huntlear?and Drentre?

Drenthe (Fiorentina ) Heinze (PSG /Spurs ) Huntelaar (depend on him but should be Stuttgart or even Roma ) , VDV (Hamburg most probably or Ajax )
Ruud (has plenty of offers ) but the problem with Ruud is that he won't be fit till November so it's a big risk for any club ..
Sneijder is staying according to Manu press conference.. his desire to stay and fight for his place impressed Pellegerini and he said he is staying and won't be leaving

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Drenthe (Fiorentina ) Heinze (PSG /Spurs ) Huntelaar (depend on him but should be Stuttgart or even Roma ) , VDV (Hamburg most probably or Ajax )
Ruud (has plenty of offers ) but the problem with Ruud is that he won't be fit till November so it's a big risk for any club ..
Sneijder is staying according to Manu press conference.. his desire to stay and fight for his place impressed Pellegerini and he said he is staying and won't be leaving

ahh pity i would have loved to have Snjider here at United as i rate him highly ans qw are lacking a player of his quality!Plenty of talent there leaving i wouldn't mind VDV or Huntelaar signing either TBH but niow that we signed Owen i don't think there is much need for Huntelaar here but VDV would be a quality signing IMO

BTW welcome to Ireland ;)

Beast

The Observer
Thanks Canto.. hope the boys get the best out of the Rovers game.. a bit of physical test won't hurt them .. but i think the main tests will be in the Milan game next month @ the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy .. the peace cup will be a good chance for Manu to tinker and try as much players as possible although i suspect we will crash out early intentionally (logically since we have arrangements in America and Canada early August and even our pre-season doesn't include more then 2 games in the peace cup )

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Thanks Canto.. hope the boys get the best out of the Rovers game.. a bit of physical test won't hurt them .. but i think the main tests will be in the Milan game next month @ the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy .. the peace cup will be a good chance for Manu to tinker and try as much players as possible although i suspect we will crash out early intentionally (logically since we have arrangements in America and Canada early August and even our pre-season doesn't include more then 2 games in the peace cup )

Yeah it should be a physical game and Rovers will be up for it big time as i said in the past it will be one of the biggest games of there life if not the biggest!They are mid way through there season aswell so they should have the fitness edge too even though MOST if not all of them are amateurs!

Yeah I think pe-season will be all about ye trying to find some balance in the team i don't see how it could work really unless you went for a 4-3-3 formation like we did last season with a holding midfilder if not two backing up Kaka

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Looks like you guys gonna' keep Sneijder? I mean, if you don't get Xabi I think that Sneijder is still a very good player in that position. And by the looks of it you're also keeping Robben if you don't succed in signing Ribery (because both you and me know his coming to Barca, you just don't want to admit it :lol: )

But are you guys not looking for a LB? Marcelo is just not good enough imo - not in the defense anyway.

Beast

The Observer
Looks like you guys gonna' keep Sneijder? I mean, if you don't get Xabi I think that Sneijder is still a very good player in that position. And by the looks of it you're also keeping Robben if you don't succed in signing Ribery (because both you and me know his coming to Barca, you just don't want to admit it :lol: )

But are you guys not looking for a LB? Marcelo is just not good enough imo - not in the defense anyway.

man u can't even get Felipe :lol: never mind Ribery

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't really know Gneg if that will be the actual formation, AS based their formation on Pellegerini words during his presentation .

I think Real could do well with a 4-3-3 (after long thinking about it ) but it depend on Manu @ the end

you know something like this

Ramos-----Albiol-------Pepe-------Marcelo
------------------Lass----------------
----------Xabi----------Kaka---------
CR---------------------------------Higuain
---------------Benzema-----------

subs
Torres------Garay--------Metz--------LB
-------------------Gago-----------------
-----------Sneijder-------Guti-----------
Ribery--------------------------------Raul
------------------Negredo----------------

don't hold the names as a given a lot can change .. i'm just sharing my thoughts

I would do this:

Ramos---Albiol---Pepe---(anybody else than Marcelo)

----------------Lass----------------

--------Sneijder----Kaka---------

CR----------Higuain-------Robben

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
That is because in his heart of hearts he knows that Madrid are sitting on a time bomb that could go off at any moment. They need to get rid of players and they can't. They have no idea if the team will gel or how they will get their money back and Barca are just sitting pretty at the moment with plenty in the bank.

Basically the way the 'great' Madrid have had to buy all their talent (again), have no Cantera players (after we all had to listen to him go on and on about what a great youth team they have etc) and hardly any Spanish players (did you really think that Perez was going to honour that promise). Add to that the fact that Perez just walked into the job without being elected after walking away last time (in debt and trophy-less) I can see why Gio is pretending that everything is rosey in cloud crazy land.

Maybe it was Perez who killed Jacko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans