Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Let me clear things up :D

I know 3 ITK's, I count one of them as a good friend of mine as we have known each other since 2001.

He works for the club as a PA to one of the board member. The other is a life-long friend of Steven Gerrard and the other is a Carlsberg Rep. for the club.

I know when I come out with info from a source is sounds dodgy or rehashed but just telling you what I know. As well as that I trust one ITK very very much.

Beast

The Observer
Let me clear things up :D

I know 3 ITK's, I count one of them as a good friend of mine as we have known each other since 2001.

He works for the club as a PA to one of the board member. The other is a life-long friend of Steven Gerrard and the other is a Carlsberg Rep. for the club.

I know when I come out with info from a source is sounds dodgy or rehashed but just telling you what I know. As well as that I trust one ITK very very much.

Ok unless your PA friend is giving a head to the board member .. there is no way he will know shit like this.. it's probably a mixture of reading papers & speculation .
and i'm not doubting you .. i'm doubting your friend actual source
there is common sense Eddy.. Real cannot go for Torres for the reasons mentioned before.. however if you are willing to sell i'm sure Barca will be more than willing to take Torres and swap him with E2 Plus money

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Or give Benzema another shirt ;)

won't happen.

you've gotta market these guys, they need good shirt numbers.

zidane and beckham took weird ones but those two were so famous their name had become the brand (ditto ronaldinho for milan). benzema is not at that level and he'll need a good number. plus giving him a bum number will slight his ego as kaka and ronaldo got choice ones.

Nándor

i hate the thought of benzema wearing puskás' no.10, but i can't see anything to prevent that. other than sneijder staying AND refuse to take the 23 back or any other number other than what he's got already.

the no.11 is for ribéry IMO. benzema should just BE GIVEN the 19 and period

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Ronaldo's first match for his beloved Real Madrid is against the mighty Shamrock Rovers, how glamourous.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Rovers are a bigger club :D no but seriously it will be a very physically tough match for Real and Rovers will be up for this more then anything as it will be the biggest games of there career!

My local team in Ireland played Madrid in a champions league qualifier before and only lost 2-1 at home and even scored in the bernbau :D think this was in like the 60's or 70's though :lol:

E

Esteve

Some chap, may have been the president, involved with Shamrock Rovers dissed Madrid. You know you've done badly when Shamrock Rovers aren't showing you respect :lol:

Beast

The Observer
Some chap, may have been the president, involved with Shamrock Rovers dissed Madrid. You know you've done badly when Shamrock Rovers aren't showing you respect :lol:

yep especially when you are the source :wacko:

it's respect alright but not involving Real ;)

pellegrini stated 2 midfielders and 1 wing back are missing.

I think he mean Arbeloa-Xabi & Ribery/Silva...

at least you will put your Villa obsession to rest :D

Nándor

I think he mean Arbeloa-Xabi & Ribery/Silva...

at least you will put your Villa obsession to rest :D

i think so too, although i would argue with regards to the players. namely arbeloa & david silva.

hehe :lol: i got many other obsessions as you know...there's still canella as LB, the 2 players meantioned above (ribéry & xabi alonso) as obsessions as in "wanting them to play for madrid".
it's basically calderons & mijats "fault". they filled real madrid with mediocre players that have potential (i'll give em that) and a lot of dutchies, but (almost) none of them are special enough to be able to live up to the magic that real madrid embodyed and should embody. they somehow "betrayed" that kind of magic and the identity of the club IMO.
seeing how players like kaka' & c. ronaldo along with spaniards like albiol join real madrid, plus players like ribéry, xabi alonso, david villa etc...are/had been keen to join too, revives both that magic & the clubs spanish identity. something i missed badly for several years now. but maybe that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans