Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'll make one thing very crystal clear my friends never EVER read the sun. My friend works for the damn club that is where he gets his info. I have known him since 2001 so he doesn't do B.S.

My thinking about the Xabi thing is that the £65m bid will get back to the owners and they will trouble Rafa about it and won't keep their eye on the ball regarding Xabi. The Owners may want the cash, but will know Torres cannot be sold otherwise those 2 men are in deep shit, so as a compromise will ask Rafa to sell Xabi and thus Real and their real target.

Hope I am wrong though in my theory.

Beast

The Observer
probably Rafa is talking out of his ass as i said... he may want to justify selling Xabi but whatever your friend tell has no basis as Torres was never a target for Real (logically )

Nándor

well, MARCA reports that madrid have lowered their offer!!! from an initial 27m € down to 24m €

we're in for a long summer...pérez & co will be active till 31st august IMO. too many players yet to be sold like ALL the dutchies (according to the press and their faces during yesterdays training session)

don't know what to think about that torres rumor..."el nino galactico" de pérez :lol::lol::lol: sounds very nice :D

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Liverpool can't really afford to sell Xabi Alonso. They would ruin everything if they did because he and Mascherano give Gerrard the platform to run forward.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I have just received some bad news. Well excellent news for you lot.

"I think Xabi will go, not a certainty, but probable, and for nearer 35 million that the 50 being talked about. Arbeloa will go there too more than likely. Babel and Voronin will be staying as squad members too."

From another person who is a friend of Gerrard's and we have evidence he is Gerrard's mate so he ain't B.S. either.

Beast

The Observer
I have just received some bad news. Well excellent news for you lot.

"I think Xabi will go, not a certainty, but probable, and for nearer 35 million that the 50 being talked about. Arbeloa will go there too more than likely. Babel and Voronin will be staying as squad members too."

From another person who is a friend of Gerrard's and we have evidence he is Gerrard's mate so he ain't B.S. either.

Xabi already called Rafa and told him he is leaving according to the Spanish press.. so your friend source is probably Marca :D

Nándor

i'd love to see xabi at madrid...but i don't want arbeloa as fake LB, nore as RB with ramos to become a CB. canella is definitly the better option. madrid should sign him after having revived interst in the player

however, that comment is as unconcrete as can be. nothing certain, so basically: no change, he could move, he could stay

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
THE MAN HAS FINALLY SPOKEN!

Seriously, now the summer preseason has started for me. Speculation is going to sky rocket when they are in Dublin. Capello tried endless formations during the summer, with Pellegrini, I am assuming it is going to be even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans