Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

well if you believe the press.. there is a clause in the deal that took him to Pool allow Socidad to take part of his transfer.. so they are waiting till it gets expired (i think next Saturday or something ) plus usually no deals are concluded on the weekend ..

however all Madrid press reporting that Real could recall Granero for 4.5 Mil as a replacement for Xabi deal if Rafa is still in his Rafa mood

Why not Aquilani? It seems as if Roma are willing to sell. I think a transfer of around 20 million euros might do it.

Beast

The Observer
Why not Aquilani? It seems as if Roma are willing to sell. I think a transfer of around 20 million euros might do it.

Aquilani miss plenty of games due to Injury.. no one can doubt his ability.. but take injuries + Italians in the liga.. it's a big risk

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Xabi and Rafa have had a meeting this weekend, so whatever is decided we shall know very shortly.

Rafa has stated his demands to madrid though

1) No installments
2) Meet his valuation or fuck off!
3) He wants a player involved in the deal.

Beast

The Observer
Well i only put players pictures in 2 cases
1- old legends
2- special case (like De La Red pic in my avatar as a tribute to Ruben ) ..
the rest is usually a logo or someone who can shape our future (manager )

We play Real Madrid tomorrow:jason2:

you will beat us.. u are half way in your season ( i think ) and it's our first game without our main keeper and lots of rumors about departures ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans