Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esteve

IF Rovers score, I hope they don't do so early on. Madrid will start trying.

Beast

The Observer
CR has pulled off a trick or ten but still hasn't passed one single player. :D

he was actually a real team player tonight.. he passed the ball more than he shot on goal (which was a surprise for me ) .. he will need time to gel more .. u can see there is a lack of sync moreover Raul is a slower than Higuain and CR

over all good warm up.. the defense was for the first time in years holding his own .. not much clumsy attitude ..
the midfield trio of Lass-Gago-Guti was ok .. the second half trio of Lass-Parejo-Sneijder was better

Negredo-Higuain-CR-Benzema *spit* looked better equipped to lead the trio attack line..

VDV looked sharper than the majority of last season but i don't trust him to be consistent after last year but the way he played could bring some suitors ..

i really liked Parejo tonight.. Drenthe has improved as a LB but still need more work..
the Torres--Pepe--Metz--Marcelo was way better than Salgado--Garay--Heinze--drenthe
especially Garay he looked out of sorts for me couple of meters ahead of his partner ..

Sneijder passing was sublime and his style of quick passing would work well for a team build for pace..

Gago tried hard to impress and i appreciate the effort FOR NOW ..

overall i liked what i saw tonight in terms of vision for the team way of playing but it's a long way before they be efficient in attack ..

Yes, he scored. get a grip on yourself, beast!

Time for some Benzemancipation.

:banghead::banghead:

Evil

Shabazz
Madrid are playing Shamrock Rovers, would like to remind people of that.

+1 ... and they struggled like crazy. Come on, Higuain, CR, Benzema, Raul, Sneider, Etc. and 0-1 ? Plus Shamrock could have easily stole the game with that crazy back pass from (VDV I think) but that attacker with weird shoes missed atleast 3 open goals. Oh well, just a friendly, but I would be concerned to see Barca struggling against such teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans