Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
+1 ... and they struggled like crazy. Come on, Higuain, CR, Benzema, Raul, Sneider, Etc. and 0-1 ? Plus Shamrock could have easily stole the game with that crazy back pass from (VDV I think) but that attacker with weird shoes missed atleast 3 open goals. Oh well, just a friendly, but I would be concerned to see Barca struggling against such teams.

Evil , Shamrock couldn't even cross our midfield line except 2-3 times all game
how we struggled ? they were luck it was 1-0 at the end.. needless to say results have zero importance and not the target for such warm up games.. it's the last thing fans/managers /players look for

Rovers aren't as bad as u make them.. first they are a team in the middle of the season (on form ) and it's the first (and probably the last ) time global audience all around the world are looking at them .. they will do 1000000 % more than what they usually do

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Ok, i agree he was more of a team player but in a sort of strange way. It seemed like he didn't want to go towards goal but rather perform a fancy trick, not dribbling the opponent and passing the ball to someone. It was different.

Already banging your head against the wall? Nice, I just realized there is an analyzing word for every Benzema's performance. so awesome!

He cut through the defense today? Benzemachete
He looked fat at his presentation? Benzemacro
He went to visit Ronaldo? Benzemadeira
He looked a bit off colour today? Benzemagenta
He lost every ball he got today? Benzemasculate
He came on cold and still was instantly in the game? Benzemagnetron
He was not to be seen on the pitch today? Benzemasker
He was caught shopping with Guti? Benzemastercard
He was teasing Miguel Torres on training? Benzematador
He got frustrated and bursted out in anger? Benzematchstick
He is wearing glasses today? Benzematuration
He is wearing the home kit? Benzemayonaise
Feeling homesick but lost his GPS? Benzemarseille

Seriously man, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

Evil

Shabazz
Evil , Shamrock couldn't even cross our midfield line except 2-3 times all game
how we struggled ? they were luck it was 1-0 at the end.. needless to say results have zero importance and not the target for such warm up games.. it's the last thing fans/managers /players look for

Rovers aren't as bad as u make them.. first they are a team in the middle of the season (on form ) and it's the first (and probably the last ) time global audience all around the world are looking at them .. they will do 1000000 % more than what they usually do

Struggled in the sense of scoring. Obviously you guys played way better but I don't know, you expect a huge score-line when Madrid plays against Shamrock. Barca played against Hibernian & Dundee last season and it was like 6-0 each game. Nevertheless, good warm up like you said, but I'm sure you expected a bit more ? no ?

E

Esteve

They're quite a poor side, Beast. Having said that, it was a meaningless game for Madrid. I thought Madrid found it hard to open them up but they had no interest in going forward other than the odd break.

Beast

The Observer
Struggled in the sense of scoring. Obviously you guys played way better but I don't know, you expect a huge score-line when Madrid plays against Shamrock. Barca played against Hibernian & Dundee last season and it was like 6-0 each game. Nevertheless, good warm up like you said, but I'm sure you expected a bit more ? no ?

i actually expected us to lose for the reasons i mentioned .. plus there is a difference when you play a team in mid season and play teams in their pre-season like you

u have to remember the amount of new players in the team and the new formation /tactics for Barca it's easier.. 4-3-3 some tweaks here or there but the 4-3-3 is the base .. Real moved from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3 .. it will take some time especially when the main players in the starting line up are all new.. it will be shaky for some time not before January when they get things going strongly

Ok, i agree he was more of a team player but in a sort of strange way. It seemed like he didn't want to go towards goal but rather perform a fancy trick, not dribbling the opponent and passing the ball to someone. It was different.

Already banging your head against the wall? Nice, I just realized there is an analyzing word for every Benzema's performance. so awesome!

He cut through the defense today? Benzemachete
He looked fat at his presentation? Benzemacro
He went to visit Ronaldo? Benzemadeira
He looked a bit off colour today? Benzemagenta
He lost every ball he got today? Benzemasculate
He came on cold and still was instantly in the game? Benzemagnetron
He was not to be seen on the pitch today? Benzemasker
He was caught shopping with Guti? Benzemastercard
He was teasing Miguel Torres on training? Benzematador
He got frustrated and bursted out in anger? Benzematchstick
He is wearing glasses today? Benzematuration
He is wearing the home kit? Benzemayonaise
Feeling homesick but lost his GPS? Benzemarseille

Seriously man, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

want to kill someone ? Benzemagnegneri

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Want to kill me? Then I will have to call the Benzemarshall.

See, it has no boundaries. It keeps going on and on (aka Benzemarching)

Rivaldo

I feel sorry for all the Dutch players in Real, they're all probably buddies and go around each others houses for dinner and stuff.

I don't understand why they don't just keep Schneider and Robben. They want to stay despite Madrid wanting to buy Ribery. So they probably wouldn't mind being 2nd choices. Schneider and Robben would be great backup players to have.

Maybe Benzema will prove me wrong after all.........hmmm

S

Srfc1901

They're quite a poor side, Beast. Having said that, it was a meaningless game for Madrid. I thought Madrid found it hard to open them up but they had no interest in going forward other than the odd break.

Excuise me

and who do u support? our strikers were off duty tonite other than that if they didnt try and be heros we would have at least scored cos we had the chance to pass our defending was top notch tonight and im happy with the result altho we could have at least drew

We aint your typical Man United Barca Real Bayern Inter but we do ok and we have more domestic cups than Real Madrid has

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Good morning... quick update

Manu wants Granero back as the canterano can fill in different positions for him whether on the right/center and upfront..

even though Madrid think the salary is too much for Real evaluation "2.8 Mil a year " sources around the player says if the salary is the problem than Granero is a Real Madrid players " :D great lad .. hope he returns for any of the dutchies

Manu has said in the Press Interview after the game : " i would take a 1-0 win with possession over 6-0 win without it "... priorities are right here Pellegerini

regarding departures.. today we will know about Huntelaar and Javi Garcia.. Klass asked for an extra day but looks like his move to Stuttgart is imminent for 20 Mil.. while Javi Garcia move to Benfica for 3 Mil

Negredo is another man with several offers up to 20 Mil Euro.. ranging from Spurs to Villarreal to Seville.. his agent is pushing for a move

S

Snyde

KJH would be sucha great addition for Stuttgart. It's so unfortunate that when he finally decided to move to the top level it was with RM. Hope he can prove at himself at the highest stage soon, he's definitely good enough.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Were them names for Benzema supposed to be funny?:confused:
No. If I wanted to be funny I would put Michael Owen pictures up on my profile. :lol:

KJH would be sucha great addition for Stuttgart. It's so unfortunate that when he finally decided to move to the top level it was with RM. Hope he can prove at himself at the highest stage soon, he's definitely good enough.
It's rather a question of timing than team. He really got the worst timing ever. He arrives, the president leaves and a half year half th eteam gets kicked out.

Beast

The Observer
Very true Geng

It's official Javi Garcia has moved to Benfica for 7 Million Euro... excellent amount for us .. best of luck Javi .. Benfica seems to be the International Getafe for us.. first Balboa than Saviola and now Garcia

Bild is claiming Huntelaar has agreed terms with Stuttgart.. remains to be seen as the source is doubtful

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The British press are ripping into CRgay’s performance. I haven’t seen the game and it is a friendly so it means absolutely nothing, but I was surprised to hear that he played without conviction. Having said that the papers are probably still pissed that he left Man Utd.

When is your next game?

Beast

The Observer
The British press are ripping into CRgay’s performance. I haven’t seen the game and it is a friendly so it means absolutely nothing, but I was surprised to hear that he played without conviction. Having said that the papers are probably still pissed that he left Man Utd.

When is your next game?

He was ok sunny.. apart from awful freekicks.. he ran a lot and passed a lot (instead of shooting blanks ) he tried to create for the team but he is still in his pre-season ..6 days training with a new team he will get better cause he works had .
The british press will keep track of every game due to his connections with United .. same thing for Becks without the justification .

our next game is in the strong peace cup (held in Andalusia & Madrid ) with teams like Lyon,Seville,Juventus..
http://www.copadelapaz.es/EN.html
we start on Sunday the 26th

here is the schedule
http://www.copadelapaz.es/EN.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans