Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well even playing badly they have enough quality to be there or thereabouts in La Liga. They will also have qualified for the CL knockout stage by then.

Beast

The Observer
It could be too late by then :rolleyes: You'd think Madrid will get better with each game played though, so they could start playing well earlier than you expect. I still have serious doubts though.

as sunny said , i feel exactly the same

E

Esteve

Well that's what's shit about the lliga. Both Barça & Madrid can beat most, if not every other side in the league as long as they're organised.

S

Snyde

I feel if you get a string of bad results initially the cracks will begin to grow.

E

Esteve

Excuise me

and who do u support? our strikers were off duty tonite other than that if they didnt try and be heros we would have at least scored cos we had the chance to pass our defending was top notch tonight and im happy with the result altho we could have at least drew

We aint your typical Man United Barca Real Bayern Inter but we do ok and we have more domestic cups than Real Madrid has

I support Barça. The best team in the world at the moment. Also, I doubt Real Madrid give a shit about how many domestic cups you lot have.

Beast

The Observer
If I were Admin,i'll deleted this thread.this thread damage forum :D

only if you have a weak immune system ..

anyhow Parejo could be heading to our sister club Getafe to replace Granero and get liga experience ...

we owe Getafe a lot we should give them the 3 points if they need it ... although they are usually capable of taking all points from both Barca & Real games

Beast

The Observer
Actually our record against Geta is pretty damn good, aside from that copa tie a few years ago.

2-0 in the liga ?

Getafe is never an easy game for Barca or Real

forgot to add 1-1 last season with u lot as well and u barely beat them 1-0 in the second game

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
we owe Getafe a lot we should give them the 3 points if they need it ... although they are usually capable of taking all points from both Barca & Real games
Give them points?

You could just start with not harassing their players.

:flagvl8:

Beast

The Observer
last 3 season games

Getafe 1 - Barca 1
Barca 5 - getafe 2 (copa)
Getafe 4- Barca 0 (Copa )
Barca 1 - Getafe 0
Getafe 2 - Barca 0
Barca 0 - Getafe 0
Barca 1 - Getafe 1
Getafe 0 - Barca 1

Hardly what you call very good result Adam ..and don't count since they came out from second divison.. it should be when they started to be competitive at least under Schuster ..

Beast

The Observer
Give them points?

You could just start with not harassing their players.

:flagvl8:

their players are our players more or less.. we just give them promising players to give them first team experience time and take back whoever we feel is really good..

currently they have 4 products (Codina-Adrian-Soldado-Granero ) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans