Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadows

Madrid with a laborious win..They suck still they manage to win somehow..

Now the bad news aside..Good news is Espanyol have drawn against Numancia...Guess they are destined for a drop to play Catalan derby against Barca Atletic:p

MinaFCB

huff is there anything worse than reading Marca and As tomorrow...Great Real,Real can win the title,We'll be champions,Pressure is on Barca,We're better now...Robben is better than Messi etc etc...dang

shadows

Sporting Gijon 2-3Valencia
Racing Santander 2-3 Real Betis
Osasuna 2-1 Athletic Bilbao
Mallorca 2-0Almeria

If getafe wins there would be a 8 points difference b/n Espanyol and 17th place!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Easy Quash, if they play like this, they are bound to drop points in the sevilla-Barca-valencia-villarreal period.

I don't say we are getting the full 24 out of 24, but six points less than Real would be sour with this kind of football.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Haha that's the point,they play a passable game at best and still keep winning. I think you're right though and those 4 games will take their toll point-wise. Let's hope we can repeat the blitzing we managed in the first legs :biggrin:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Hey, it's like we did against Valladolid and Recre: we didn't play very well but we managed to win and get lucky to not concede. Against those teams, it works being real or Barcelona. But it doesn't against Sevilla or something.

The difference is that Barcelona is able to gear up against stronger teams. That's why everyone says Barcelona is the best team of the world right now. Not because they win with enormous luck against no name teams but because they play beautiful football against the best teams in the world.

Watch "en un momento dado" when Cruijff is talking about his final at the world cup. Sure, he lost it, but everyone stil talks about the way they played. That's barcelona for you. (or for me at least) That's why I am a passionate barcelona fan.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Greg you never stop saying things I agree with :lol: That's one of the reasons I love Barça too. "En un momento dado" is also a great documentary. Speaking of results though, what were Madrid's results against the big 4? I think I remember a really great game that finished 4-3 against Villareal (villareal winning), I was more focused on our games at that time though

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Cool. Valencia aren't playing as well now as they were back then, but hopefully Sevilla can beat them again. Villareal are in serious trouble with the injuries they have atm

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Don't forget Real has to play AT Sevilla and AT Villarreal. Those are hard games.
Clasico doesn't really matter imo where it is played, don't know about Valencia.

shadows

Don't forget Real has to play AT Sevilla and AT Villarreal. Those are hard games.
Clasico doesn't really matter imo where it is played, don't know about Valencia.

Valencia host both Barca and Real @ the Mestalla before and after the clasico!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, it's basically the same as the whole year. He goes on that Barça is only human and that they will slip up.
But he then also says that he thinks it wasn't a penalty foul from him. He was first on the ball ( :lol: ) but Goitom put his foot between ( but he was first, no? :lol: )

As I said: same crap every week. You were booed by your own crowd, man! At least Pep is honest and admits when it is an ugly win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans