Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Interesting interview by Calderon in Al Jazeera.. i will get the transcript later.. he basically opened fire on everyone *poor guy * from Schuster to Michel to Perez to SAF :lol:

Beast

The Observer
Pipi Estrada @ Marca announced today that Florentino will announce his candidacy on the 4th of May right after the Classico...
Estrada mentioning that Kaka operation is done while Perez is refusing to pay a single Euro above 60 Mil for CR......

that's the latest from Marca anyhow.. could be right and could be wrong.. however considering Marca are/were Perez right hand in taking out Calderon i believe any exclusives will belong to them

Beast

The Observer
Confirmed Robben is out of the Classico & Seville game...Barca odds on winning just got way way higher

Beast

The Observer
yep it's everywhere ... Real will have to field a really weak team in the next 2 games

as for Pepe it could be between 6 & 10 games so the season is surely over for him no doubt

we could play with

Ramos-----Metzelder-------Javi Garcia----Torres
or
Torres------Ramos--------Metzelder-----Marcelo
------------Lass----------Gago--------------
--------------------Guti/VDV/Parejo---------------------
-----Higuain--------Huntelaar----------Raul

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Was it here that people were making fun of Drenthe for (possibly) having to play another Clásico? Even the thought of that should make him shiver, hahahaha...

Warik

So apparently Perez hasn't announced his candidacy because he doesn't want to distract Real in their pursuit of Barça.

Anyone else find that hard to believe?

Beast

The Observer
Any thoughts on Pepe Gio?
I gave my thoughts in Real-Getafe thread Alex... ashamed of the behavior
So apparently Perez hasn't announced his candidacy because he doesn't want to distract Real in their pursuit of Barça.

Anyone else find that hard to believe?

no not really it's the perfect time.. now with the injuries Barca are 100 % guaranteed to win the classico
then comes the knight in shinning Armour

Warik

I gave my thoughts in Real-Getafe thread Alex... ashamed of the behavior

no not really it's the perfect time.. now with the injuries Barca are 100 % guaranteed to win the classico
then comes the knight in shinning Armour

No, I mean the reasoning is stupid and obviously designed to win more over to the Knight in Shining armour routine. Let us be honest Perez doesn't care about the current Real squad (Calderon's Real). He doesn't want Real to catch Barça as that is detrimental to his plans. The guy is only saying that to make himself Mr Real Madrid, making it sound like he believes in the club more than his own motives. Which is bullcrap.

Beast

The Observer
true i think, he doesn't want another football success by Calderon men... i think his timing is well studied .. now it's way better.. as long as the team keeps winning he will continue to delay it.. he is waiting for the perfect moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans