Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hm... just heard the interesting stat. Real Madrid is ahead of Barca in average attendances

Beast

The Observer
we are.. you had low attendance for couple of years now .. i remember Tim used to make jokes about it.. i think it had to do with laporta pushing up the ticket price

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
we are.. you had low attendance for couple of years now .. i remember Tim used to make jokes about it.. i think it had to do with laporta pushing up the ticket price
Yeah I think that Laporta boosted the ticket prices up to far.

Beast

The Observer
still too early , sure he'll miss Getafe game.. its a muscle tear i think (haven't read any update on his condition )
however since summer injury Sneijder isn't the same..it's like he is still carrying an injury.. a good lay off will do him a world of good.. and it's time to give VDV a one last chance before the summer..
but based on the reaction i could say u'r not far off 2-3 weeks at least equivalent to 3-4 games of the cut throat run of games

E

Esteve

Another win for Madrid. Not pretty, but any win will do at this stage of the season. Not sure critics will be so kind, they were asking for a 'performance' if you believe what you read...

Beast

The Observer
No one is happy not the fans/critics or even Ramos but as u said at this stage with all the farce that went on in the season from transfer failures/president resigning / coach sacking we are shooting above our weight big time..

it's very hard also to motivate players when they know you(as a coach ) are leaving.. the moment we drop 3 points in any coming game this team will fall apart

E

Esteve

No one is happy not the fans/critics or even Ramos but as u said at this stage with all the farce that went on in the season from transfer failures/president resigning / coach sacking we are shooting above our weight big time..

it's very hard also to motivate players when they know you(as a coach ) are leaving.. the moment we drop 3 points in any coming game this team will fall apart

.....very true. But the league isn't over just yet. It's not time for Barça fans to celebrate, still work to be done.

shadows

TO BEAST :: Here's a post match comment from one Madridsta from another forum..:lol:

Overall our performance was much much better than the match prior to this one. If only our finishing had been a tad lil better we would've scored at least 2 goals more. There were no dead times in the game either with recre trying to take the game to us and we were responding nicely.

I'm quite satisfied with our performance last night, though the finishing can and should've been better.

:worthy::worthy:Damn i think i was watching someother game then:lol:

Beast

The Observer
who said that it is up to madrid to say which day the clasico is ?

our call to decided Saturday or Sunday.. nothing more
TO BEAST :: Here's a post match comment from one Madridsta from another forum..:lol:

Overall our performance was much much better than the match prior to this one. If only our finishing had been a tad lil better we would've scored at least 2 goals more. There were no dead times in the game either with recre trying to take the game to us and we were responding nicely.

I'm quite satisfied with our performance last night, though the finishing can and should've been better.

:worthy::worthy:Damn i think i was watching someother game then:lol:

he is a simple man.. quite satisfied with anything it seems .. it was a dire performance.. yes we had a much better clear cut chances overall but at no time we were dominating or playing like Real Madrid should.. it's another awful /grinding/3 points matter most display.. nothing to watch or showcase..
Cule's watch hoping for us to drop points and we watch till we score the first goal which equals 3 points.. there is nothing more to discuss i'm not even talking about tactics... there isn't any ffs

Beast

The Observer
Update on Sneijder.. looks like a rupture to his muscle .. which means he is out for several weeks .. and could mean season is over for him ..
today he will be a subject to further tests today but he is more likely to miss the rest of the season IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans