Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadows

our call to decided Saturday or Sunday.. nothing more

he is a simple man.. quite satisfied with anything it seems .. it was a dire performance.. yes we had a much better clear cut chances overall but at no time we were dominating or playing like Real Madrid should.. it's another awful /grinding/3 points matter most display.. nothing to watch or showcase..
Cule's watch hoping for us to drop points and we watch till we score the first goal which equals 3 points.. there is nothing more to discuss i'm not even talking about tactics... there isn't any ffs

Exactly..It wasnt a Madrid worthy performance..Nor has anything been for several weeks now...Even the Madrid derby,Atleti shud've won but Aguero chose 2 leave his shooting boots at home els Real wudve been humbled there..

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Every major news source in Italy is now reporting that Cannavaro will leave madrid for Juventus this summer on a free transfer, not been officially confirmed yet of course.

Beast

The Observer
there was a campaign by some of the Penya's to renew for him , they gathered people before our last home game and made them sign the petition which will be given to Balouda as sort of "Power of the people who own the club " .. however i think Fabio will not wait till the summer.. any big player towards the end of his career would prefer to finish it @ home.. Fabio is not any different although i know he'd prefer Napoli over Juve..

Beast

The Observer
well it wasn't like we have a lead over the league.. we are fighting to make things difficult for the best ever Barca squad.. if we make it.. then it's a big plus for the squad.. other then that u won't find a critic or a fan saying Real deserve the lead..
if anything Sneijder long injury will give a chance for people like VDV in a last chance to prove himself

Beast

The Observer
Sport are reporting we are after Gourcuff .. also another rumor that we are after Godin

i like that..

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
No-one will get Gourcouff. Milan fans are screaming for his return. My brother's a big Milan fan, they're all raging because of that wanker Berlusconi and Galliani not commiting money to fund transfers. He's the only positive thing they have left this season ... not in contention for anything, most legendary player retiring at last but having a terrible season, about the only good news is that they'll probably make the CL, where their ageing squad would probably be beaten easily. You can understand why they want him back.

Beast

The Observer
No-one will get Gourcouff. Milan fans are screaming for his return. My brother's a big Milan fan, they're all raging because of that wanker Berlusconi and Galliani not commiting money to fund transfers. He's the only positive thing they have left this season ... not in contention for anything, most legendary player retiring at last but having a terrible season, about the only good news is that they'll probably make the CL, where their ageing squad would probably be beaten easily. You can understand why they want him back.

of course they want him back.. except they made a mistake of giving Bordeaux the option to buy him for good for a good 10 Million Euro .. an amount i'm sure they don't have a problem coming up with or taking from Gourcuff expected new club ...

the thing with Milan if they don't spend 60-70 Million (at least ) for new players this summer they won't even compete for UEFA fair play spot next season.. the problem is Milan don't have that amount.. no matter what Silvio say .. they must sell in order to rebuild

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
4 weeks with a torn hamstring, so yea we won't be seeing Sneijder again this season. Hope he can recover and come back as his old self as i've missed that in him this season.

Beast

The Observer
word Gala.. i was just about to report it but u beat me to it ..
a hamstring injury and 4 weeks.. his season is over..

I really hope he recover Sneijder of last year & the Euro..... speedy recovery Wes

maz

I walk the line
It didnt look good the second he pulled up. Its a shame for him..as much as i hate him and as good as it is for fcb, its unfortunate a player of such talent not to be able to help his team for the last few matches of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans