Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
yep forgot about Higuain... basically Seville can beat us with ease with all those starters missing..i guess Ramos even if he don't want to will close the shop and look for the counter.. probably using Marcelo speed as the only creative available attack starter left

shadows

yep forgot about Higuain... basically Seville can beat us with ease with all those starters missing..i guess Ramos even if he don't want to will close the shop and look for the counter.. probably using Marcelo speed as the only creative available attack starter left

With the amount of good fortune Real seem to have i wouldnt be surprised if Real still managed to beat Sevilla by the odd goal..

Without Heinze i dont seem to have any hope at all that Real will drop points to Sevilla :D

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
with the current injuries we can't beat a fly...

as much as Marcelo turned to a great player under ramos as a LM .. he isn't what u call a solid LB at all.. and with Pepe-Cannavaro out.. the 2 CB are Ramos and possibly Metzelder if fit or Javi Garica or Heinze if he is fit again.. now imagine those 2 vs Adriano & Kanoute.. then imagine a pair of Torres/Salgado and Marcelo vs Jesus Navas and Capel...i'll leave the result for your imagination

Beast

The Observer
atm?
the name i wanted back in the elections in 06.. Michael Laudrup

If they are willing to take a chance on Blanc i don't see why not Laudrup who is more experienced and did an awesome job with Getafe

Michael Laudrup Could Make Real Madrid Return - Report

Florentino Perez could spring a surprise if he returns to Real Madrid as president by employing Michael Laudrup as the new head coach at the Bernabeu...

Michael Laudrup is on Florentino Perez's list of candidates to take the reins at Real Madrid if he wins the Spanish club's presidential elections in June, according to a report.

The Dane is looking for work after being sacked by Spartak Moscow following a poor run of results in the Russian top-flight and would like to return to La Primera Division.

Perez has yet to announce his candidacy to become Madrid president again because he does not want to distract the team from the job of trying to catch Barcelona at the top of the table.

That has led to increased speculation about his plans and the latest report states that Laudrup is back on the agenda, three years after he was first considered.

Juande Ramos may have taken Madrid on an incredible unbeaten run, but that will not save him from the exit in the summer as Perez looks to install his own man at the helm, El Mundo Deportivo state.

Three years ago, Laudrup was considered and Predrag Mijatovic was very keen to see him become coach, but instead Fabio Capello returned and Laudrup joined Getafe a season later.

The Dane is now out of work once more and Perez is keen, but the one stumbling block could be Jorge Valdano, whom the would-be president will employ as his right-hand man if he returns to the club.

Valdano's favoured option is Villarreal boss Manuel Pellegrini and if he does not want to join, then more experienced names are his preferred choice.

==========================
music to my ears i hope it's true

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That would probably be the best choice for you. Only downside is.. He still hasn`t managed a top side. But then again neither did Pep...

Beast

The Observer
well he did quite well with Getafe i remember me and even several other cule's used to watch and cheer Getafe when he took over the football they played was awesome.. although it took him like 10 games to start winning but they continued a winning run with him & did quite well in the UEFA cup until Bayern took them out with individual mistake..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I would laugh so hard if that Floripondio dude didn't win the elections, I'm sick of hearing his plans when he hasn't even announced he is a candidate... But, we all now he'll be a candidate and he will win the elections, so whatever... Hahaha!

E

Esteve

yeah sorry but I agree, what is left of Madrid's title hopes will probably be swept aside this weekend. Visca el Barca, closer & closer to the title with every game!

E

Esteve

oh yeah, I didn't hear about Higuain being out before I read this thread, why won't he be playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans