Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
well i made a bet.. i've been having this image of 2-1.. made some extra safe bets.. but if i don't bet on the classico it won't be normal.. one thing i didn't bet on is a draw

B

Barnabus Cadbury

Bets?

Its always fun to place bets, I place a few here and there, no... not really I don't bet. It's bad, anyone disagree? :)

Thierry

well i made a bet.. i've been having this image of 2-1.. made some extra safe bets.. but if i don't bet on the classico it won't be normal.. one thing i didn't bet on is a draw

Very wise that.
The outcome was rather imperious tonight.

Beast

The Observer
the result last night conclude the career of many Madrid players.. who should move out for new pasture in other clubs

on the top of my head
Raul
Gago
Guti
Heinze
Cannavaro
VDV
Saviola
salgado

at least...
i expect Perez to come out of his hiding place but as i said last night in the chat .. if he is smart he would declare he won't run as this team needs lots of work to be on level with Barca.. won't be an easy ride..and the club need someone who work on building then buying from abroad .. one thing for sure no one will add Ramos to his plans .. he will always remain the man who was in charge of the 6-2 defeat.. it's not his fault he played with what he had but it's a stain that will hunt him down forever

Good ice cold shower is a reality check to know where we are with the big boys ...waiting for news from Madrid in the next few days regarding the elections

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Madrid barring Casillas don't have anyone I would have in the top 25 players in the World that I would take to play martians on Mars.

Beast

The Observer
not a top 25 or at least didn't show .. but i do think Higuain is one of the top 25 ... he do everything

the remaining players should be
Iker
Ramos
Metzelder
Pepe
Garay (end of loan )
Miguel torres
M Diarra
Lass Diarra
De La Red
Huntelaar
Robben
Marcelo
Higuain
Parejo
Sneijder

the rest are subject to discussion.. we need at least 10 players 4 class acts and 6 good solid players

Beast

The Observer
Who would you sign then beast ? Kaka, Ronaldo, Silva ?

if you are asking me (as in my choice) ..
then i would go for Silva , Granero ,Xabi Alonso , Gourcuff ,Diego,Tevez or Aguero (not both ) ..
Bruno Alves, Agger (if he won't renew with Liverpool ) or Alex (chelsea ) ..

instead of wasting a transfer kitty on one or 2 players.. although i'd pick Kaka over CR at any given day due to what we need.. i do believe Gourcuff/Diego can do the same job for us & cost a lot less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans