Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Well he should quit going to bull fightings and late night parties less than 48 hours before big matches. Maybe then he can recover his level of fitness and concentration. Still a world class RB on his day.

he just have the bull fighting incident Gj, he is not a party boy .. i don't think he should take blame for the 6-2 on his own.. he did what he was asked.. push up front and maintain a high line defense.. Pep responded by putting Messi - Iniesta-xavi behind the 2 speedy strikers.. it was all too easy from there..

Beast

The Observer
Ok i just read it @ Marca.. difference is no Silva

according to Marca Perez will present his idea's on the 14th of May ..
the names are Kaka AND CR,Cesc,Xabi Alonso,Negredo & Granero...
edit : Wenger as a manager and Valdano back to his old role as technical director ..
at least he is back to our roots.. 4 spaniards.. whether its true or ANOTHER False remains another story

Last edited:

shadows

Ok i just read it @ Marca.. difference is no Silva

according to Marca Perez will present his idea's on the 14th of May ..
the names are Kaka AND CR,Cesc,Xabi Alonso,Negredo & Granero...
edit : Wenger as a manager and Valdano back to his old role as technical director ..
at least he is back to our roots.. 4 spaniards.. whether its true or ANOTHER False remains another story

Perez and Castillas(Negredo and Granero) i doubt that!:p

Beast

The Observer
AS report the same news but insist Ancelotti is the front runner for the job..
they don't mention players but say 2 or 3 cracks (CR,Kaka & Ribery ) with Spaniards taking over the helm in Madrid instead of the dutch putting the names of Xabi-Cesc-Silva & Villa ..

how about taking CR out and getting Silva instead... looks more like a football manager game
I like the Granero-Negredo option of Marca... we waited all this lets wait 10 days more to see what he will say

Beast

The Observer
Perez and Castillas(Negredo and Granero) i doubt that!:p

it will be Kakas y Graneros like the Zidanes y Pavones.. well his first model in theory was good in application was bad.. putting super stars with canteranos is great.. the thing is Pavon generation was pretty crap it didn't work

Beast

The Observer
oh Fuck .. De La Red entered the ICU after complications during heart tests... it's over for the kid.. what a shame what a big shame..
good bye Ruben you were such a promising star... hope he enjoy his life with his wife & little kid

shadows

it will be Kakas y Graneros like the Zidanes y Pavones.. well his first model in theory was good in application was bad.. putting super stars with canteranos is great.. the thing is Pavon generation was pretty crap it didn't work

Yea ..Castilla products are now better and are not getting their chances...But do you really think Kaka will come now esp after the City saga?I think he might be Milan for Life now..So probably you will get Ronaldo who will come with the money which perez will be offering!

shadows

oh Fuck .. De La Red entered the ICU after complications during heart tests... it's over for the kid.. what a shame what a big shame..
good bye Ruben you were such a promising star... hope he enjoy his life with his wife & little kid

Such a shame ....Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Warik

Drenthe apparently claiming you've already signed Ibrahimovic...

Shame about De La Red... you should give him an honourary role at the club tbh

Beast

The Observer
as.com also marca.com

Marca has a different list (the one i posted )

As says CR but Perez want to renegotiate the deal he feels it's too much money for him & Man U.. one of KAKA or Cesc not both .. Zidane recommand Ribery, Xabi (more solid rumor ) and Silva & Villa

the Marca news (considering they are Perez slaves ) looks more solid but of course won't be the first time they lie straight up

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should Cesc leave for Madrid I`ll hate him even more than Figo.
It would be a perfect buy for you although I`m not so sure about Wenger.
He`s used to conduct business in sterile environment (training, media..) and Spain is something he won`t be prepared to deal with.

Beast

The Observer
i would prefer Carlo over Wenger.. however reading between the lines u can sense the direction is to add more Spanish players.. could be Cesc could be anyone else for that matters.. but they will be raiding Spanish clubs from the looks of it and i do think with Perez long admiration for Brazilians he would knock on Kaka door first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans