Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khero

The news of an offer from RM for Cesc appear only in Marca. If you analize the way Marca does business you'd realize that they will "hypothetically" sign the best player of the upcoming rival of Barcelona.
Last week before the game Barca-Atletico, Marca claimed they will sign Kun Aguero, they said they had already reserved the number 10 (Lass current number) for him. They even talked about numbers, just like in this case. Same happened when Barca faced Atlethic Bilbao, in this case with Llorente. Same is happening with Cesc and Arsenal, next rivals of Barcelona in Champions. Same thing will happen the game after when Barca faces Bilbao, they will remember who Llorente is. Marca did a campaign to sign Carlo Ancelotti in 2006 in the CL semifinal against Barca, but like Barca won that game they completely forgot about Ancelotti, unlike Mourinho who did defeat Barca and now he is RM coach.
If Arsenal(along with Cesc) defeats Barca they will continue with their campaign towards signing him cos' "he defeated Barca". If he doesnt(which is most probable) they will resign from that purpose and will forget about all of this. That's how it works
In any case I would bet anything Cesc will not end up in Madrid, all of his family are Barca fanatics and they even profess the independentist tendency.

This!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I actually agree with Mike Hawk i also think if barca didn't go through he would move to Real if the opportunity was there definately

Moe

powered by;
It's nothing to do with that.

You watch if Barca do not actively seek his transfer and/or do not match arsenal's valuation but Madrid do, do you think Cesc will think twice to join Madrid?

Cesc Fabregas has left Barcelona once. Why do you all think he has this undying loyalty to the club. If Madrid come calling and Barca say no to cesc, Cesc will have no hesitation in joining Madrid.

I will bet any money with you all.

If you actually believe this then you've been missing a lot. Fabregas loves Arsenal a lot but he simply loves Barca even more, nothing will tempt him to leave Arsenal except his boyhood team that is being currently coached by his boyhood idol. He also isn't an idiot and he knows that a move to Barca's arch rivals means that he will never live his dream. give me a break man.

Thierry

BUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHA + MUHUAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHhahahah

by infinite times.................

:lol:..he,hee.

Just finished watching the 5 - 0 THUMPING against RMA by US.
too bad I'm on Planet Jupiter, we are behind on time-zones.
"Hey Beast...I've done told you so..."The look on your face...:lol:...What a Circus.!! See you April 2011. and again Good Luck!!...yeah right..!

Aasim

Bumbleman
Pique left Barca once, look where he is now.

Yeah but there wasn't really an issue with his fee. €5m isn't that much for our future captain. €70m for a back up CM is a tad too far..

However, i'm with everyone who saying he won't move to Madrid. He's Catalan, he's been a barca fan his whole life and Pep is his idol. No way would he leave for Madrid. If Barca can't buy him, he will either stay at Arsenal or move to Italy.

V

Valon

Yeah but there wasn't really an issue with his fee. €5m isn't that much for our future captain. €70m for a back up CM is a tad too far..

However, i'm with everyone who saying he won't move to Madrid. He's Catalan, he's been a barca fan his whole life and Pep is his idol. No way would he leave for Madrid. If Barca can't buy him, he will either stay at Arsenal or move to Italy.

I know, the reason I hate bringing back Cesc is his big price.

Also Ed's #3 point was so ridiculously funny it's not even worth being mentioned. His NT friends? I doubt he's friends with a cunt like Ramos and the only other guys are Iker and Xabi but look at Barca, 9 players.

Also Ed's #3 point was so ridiculously funny it's not even worth being mentioned. His NT friends? I doubt he's friends with a cunt like Ramos and the only other guys are Iker and Xabi but look at Barca, 9 players.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
It's nothing to do with that.

You watch if Barca do not actively seek his transfer and/or do not match arsenal's valuation but Madrid do, do you think Cesc will think twice to join Madrid?

Cesc Fabregas has left Barcelona once. Why do you all think he has this undying loyalty to the club. If Madrid come calling and Barca say no to cesc, Cesc will have no hesitation in joining Madrid.

I will bet any money with you all.

2uhtjr4.gif

Beast

The Observer
:lol:..he,hee.

Just finished watching the 5 - 0 THUMPING against RMA by US.
too bad I'm on Planet Jupiter, we are behind on time-zones.
"Hey Beast...I've done told you so..."The look on your face...:lol:...What a Circus.!! See you April 2011. and again Good Luck!!...yeah right..!

You still will meet us 4 times ;) Liga @ home , cup final in Valencia and two super cup games (without mentioning the possibility of a two games in the CL ) .. let's see towards the end who will have the final laugh , best of 5 ? or trophies
ridiculous.
he´s born close to barcelona. someone who has stated so often that barcelona is his home will never join real madrid. comparing the relationship he has with puyol and especially pique to the ones he has with casillas, ramos and alonso is wrong. real has just bought özil and he´s doing very well and the fans like him, now a catalan is supposed to take his spot?? when real has higuain back and maybe bought another striker, özil, ronaldo and di maria are given in the attacking midfield.

Cesc did actually state several times that he has no problem in Joining Real Madrid if an offer was made.. something that upset Cule's (in the old forum )
that's before last summer post-world cup charade
Cesc in Real would play beside Xabi and not instead of Ozil..
however i feel we have Granero and Parejo (confirmed ) so we don't really need him but in a way we are trying to offload Benzema and Arsenal show interest in him for several month now (and i still say Benzema will be a big big hit in Arsenal ) and if we failed at least we pushed up your money offer

-----------------
So so happy for Castilla , Alberto Toril (our last year youth team manager and double winner ) is doing an excellent job after taking over in January with 5 back to back wins transforming the team completely and scoring is for fun now with Sarabia and Morata doing excellent job.
we know moved from the half bottom to 3rd place which allow us to move to the playoffs and maybe next season we can have a Barca B vs RM Castilla clasico :dance:

Toril is proving to be a great young manager on different age groups i see him taking over the first team in the future
Alberto-Toril.jpg

Hello, Mr Beast....

Word on the streets is that the special one wants to make Ade's move permanent already.

I'm so tempted to rub it all in and shout "I TOLD YOU SO" but I'm gon wait till he bangs a few more in, gets comfortable enough to start running at defenders and displaying his excellent technique (I read on the game thread someone say his technique sucks.... IMO it doesn't. He's just a lil nervous right now), and doing his really "annoying" celebrations.

Then there will be enough for me to start running my mouth. *Evil Laugh*

I'll be back.

Long live Adebayor, Death to Real madrid!! :cool:

Let's see how he preform constantly and in the CL.. before you jizz on Adebarndoor ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans