Real Madrid

malvolio

bruh u need to show the final frame of him holding on to endrick. Endrick might start falling there but the espanyol player still holds on until he’s well past line.
Yeah, I'll shoot a movie of it. FFS mate, it's clear the fat fuck milks it until he reaches the edge of the box. Ref was already set to give the pen for Madrid, it's an idiotic pen to give. Especially considering the match was over.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, I'll shoot a movie of it. FFS mate, it's clear the fat fuck milks it until he reaches the edge of the box. Ref was already set to give the pen for Madrid, it's an idiotic pen to give. Especially considering the match was over.
I don’t care about all you’re saying now. Your original claim was he only held on to him until outside box. Don’t pull a serghei.

Joan

This is actually regulated by the Laws of the game: If a defender starts holding an attacker outside the penalty area and continues holding inside the penalty area, the referee must award a penalty kick.

Now the video's shot under an angle and I'm not 100% but in the screenshot of their last contact they seem to be inside the box. Crossing the line that is. Trust that VAR checked that.

The foul's definitely been committed earlier and the fucker loses control but the Espanyol player fucked up by holding onto him while he was falling. Since it's explicit in the rules, and the unwarranted advantage's been given... agree it's a pen.

malvolio

This is actually regulated by the Laws of the game: If a defender starts holding an attacker outside the penalty area and continues holding inside the penalty area, the referee must award a penalty kick.

Now the video's shot under an angle and I'm not 100% but in the screenshot of their last contact they seem to be inside the box. Crossing the line that is. Trust that VAR checked that.

The foul's definitely been committed earlier and the fucker loses control but the Espanyol player fucked up by holding onto him while he was falling. Since it's explicit in the rules, and the unwarranted advantage's been given... agree it's a pen.
Last contact as in when the ref decides to blow the whistle since the fat fuck finnaly reaches the edge of the box. He already started falling 10 minutes before that.

Iniesta Ultra

Deserved the pen since defender couldn't even take him down proper for how many meters. Defender's judo or wrestling skills are horrible.

Be nice if we had a striker could beat tackles like Endrick.

Porque

Bullshit rule though that makes little sense.

Next time I'm going to handball the ball inside the box, but hold the ball and run outside the box and release it there.

Last action outside the box so ref can give a freekick ;)

Horatio

You're welcome
Bullshit rule though that makes little sense.

Next time I'm going to handball the ball inside the box, but hold the ball and run outside the box and release it there.

Last action outside the box so ref can give a freekick ;)

But isn’t there where advantage play comes in? There is no bigger advantage than being awarded a penalty.

There is no point for ref to let game continue moment hands is made.

Porque

But isn’t there where advantage play comes in? There is no bigger advantage than being awarded a penalty.

But to who. If you get fouled at point A but fall at point B then the foul gets called back to where it took place.

But in the box, the opposite.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans