Robinho

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
IMHO either player would have flourished at Barça.. pep is very good with handling players... look how much Etoo calmed down this season

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Robinho is going to push through a move to Barca according to Sport. :lol: Wouldn't surprise me if he did try that, he's always pushed through his moves to clubs, little bastard.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah the article said despite the denials he will try to push the deal through. You can't believe anything until the transfer window is closed really. :lol:

B

blueduck

Since when do Barca have £50+ million to spend anyway ?

Because he would cost at least that.

Rivaldo

I wouldn't mind Robinho, as long as we also get a new CF like Villa or Ibra. Would prefer Ribery though......

jamrock

i wouldn't be oppose to the loan with a option to buy move, he is clearly very talented and knows the league well and will be extra motivated to success at the highest level knowing that this could be his last chance and with pep their to light a fire under his ass every time he acts up, we could get something useful out of him and if it doesn't work out we just ship him back to Manchester

B

blueduck

But City always seem to release statements claiming that they have nothing to do with anything is said in the press.

-bid on player X in the media
-Player X says there is a bid but he's not going to move
-City denies bid

honestly, i rather believe marca or as than hughes and company.

Then you're a moron. Marca and As are both trying to sell papers. The City website however, isn't.

City hardly ever release statements. Last time they did was the "100m bid for Messi", which was obviously bullshit that was made up by papers like Marca and As.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
If Pep can handle Eto'o, he can handle anyone. Apparently there were several incidents in the dressing room last season but he made sure none of it got to the press like the Rijkaard days.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i just do not see any reason man city would sell they do not need money he is the high profile player the need he is also great player.... robinho would have to score an own gol on purpose to get a transfer out

Home of Barca Fans