Robinho

maz

I walk the line
Nice finish. If ribéry isnt coming, i would definitely want robinho. Obviously ribéry is ahead of robinho but robinho is very talented and wants to win. And thats exactly what we need..hunger.

E

Esteve

Okay, I must admit that his form with Brazil is very good compared to his on & off act at Citeh. Maybe, just maybe I'm wrong about him & he would do well with better players around him, not to mention Pep's influence.

Galning

Please no Robinho, I don't know what I don't like about him (maybe the fact he played for Madrid.)
But he's just not "Barça".

E

Esteve

I know what you mean but I could see him at Barça & I don't care what Madridistas say, it'd be a huge fuck you to their club haha.

maz

I walk the line
Please no Robinho, I don't know what I don't like about him (maybe the fact he played for Madrid.)
But he's just not "Barça".

I disagree. He wouldnt be my first choice but he is definitely barça. Flair, wants to win, would love to beat madrid...

E

Esteve

I disagree. There are other things that I would, dare I say it, value more than Robinho as I believe they're better.

E

Esteve

Well...

[YOUTUBE]yW7LCHjgNzM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wt3El8jRijY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

D

Dion

hes got a nice "bounce" to him when hes in form and taking on players but then he'll play shite the next game.
Don't get me wrong, hes class but I can't see him at Barca, he has to have some Madrid at heart

Home of Barca Fans