Robinho

Hassan TPAH

I like the lad... still one of my fav players despite his imperfections...

as for the off field things, sure he wants to be number one... but he was forced out due to the way madrid handled him that summer and his ego...

and pep's had one season... despite his success, he hasnt really handled like robinho, especially if he is forced to sit on the bench

Moe

powered by;
it would be wonderful to see robinho and messi in the same team.. the team will be balanced from both sides (altho we still need an attcking LB). under peps management im sure robinho wont be another ronaldinho or deco

E

Esteve

So, Robinho isn't signing for Barça? Citeh have made that clear, no?

Thierry

its fouls like that without good reason and God, we might actually agree there is an accident in the making......just waiting to happen.
:party00231:

I'll get me coat now.

B

blueduck

Good for both clubs. I'm happy, City are happy. Good times.

Happy days :)

the+fonz.jpg

G.J

V.H. 4 life
You guys might be happy its not true, but what you dont know is that after Ribery, Robinho, Silva,....you know whos next right?

Mr F."Potato head" Malouda

Good times indeed

G.J

V.H. 4 life
From my understanding of the situation, and i might be wrong, is that Citeh doesn't have a say in the transfer IF Robinho forced that clause. No?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
put gai at left no molouda pleaase henry is still good and should last until gai is complete

I

Iniesta 'AI8'

I like robinho I think he should come to barca on a loan, to see if he really can fit in the squad. So that if he success at barca we could bind him for some years. That would be very very good for barca and they do not need to worry of his salary on the loan time. I think he is doing a very good work in the national team for example against italy he was superb I mean with ronaldinho they were just ahh perfect. now against egypt I didn´t watch the game but I cannot believe that he didn´t reach the expectations. I say go for robinho on a loan for a season and after that judge his performance.

Home of Barca Fans