Romelu Lukaku

jamrock

He's not as terrible as people make out, his issues is as much related to the coach as him, but still stay away.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Inter sold him to Chelsea for like 105m euros last summer and are getting him back on loan for a 10m loan fee lol

mc_lovin

He's definitely up there with the Hazards, Coutinhos, Dembeles and Griezmanns of the world (we had a shit run :lol:).

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He's definitely up there with the Hazards, Coutinhos, Dembeles and Griezmanns of the world (we had a shit run :lol:).

I'd probably say the 2nd worst signing ever, Was a toss up between him and Coutinho for 2nd Coutinho more expensive for the club in wages and fee but caused less drama. Nice to no longer have the positions 1-3 for the worst signings ever (to date).

Hazard
Lukaku
Coutinho
Dembele
Griezman

Barcilliant

Lukaku is a very good striker but the wrong fit for Tuchel. I was really surprised Chelsea bought him for that huge price.
Lukaku would be a better fit for us than Chelsea.

iniestaGOAT

I'd probably say the 2nd worst signing ever, Was a toss up between him and Coutinho for 2nd Coutinho more expensive for the club in wages and fee but caused less drama. Nice to no longer have the positions 1-3 for the worst signings ever (to date).

Hazard
Lukaku
Coutinho
Dembele
Griezman

200m Neymar, 100m Pogba and Sancho should soon end up on the list

Home of Barca Fans